Page 1 of 2
I've been backed up for 4 days now. Tried some things on the internet and I have had no luck. Before I move on to laxatives, I was wondering if you guys have any sure fire methods for evacuating one's bowels?
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Drink lots of cider (about 8 pints)

Dont eat anything apart from peanuts and the odd bag of chilli doritos

Shit for Britain
LOL. coffee? if you do use laxatives. dont take too many. you'll want to die. I'd equate the pain to period cramps. so, if anyone ever wants to know what that feelslike, take 4-5 laxatives...

umm maybe eat some activia yogurt or something?
Jalepenos?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Visit a mind**** thread.

Proceed to shit bricks.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Drink nothing but juice (if you have a juicer you can juice veggies or just buy your own juice) for an entire day. The human colon was designed to crap at an angle so when you feel you are ready, lean back on your toilet (as far back as you can) and put your feet up and 'unleash the beast'. Good luck, you'll need it.
Drink a concoction of prune juice, coffee and tea. If it makes it past your mouth you'll be sure to rock the throne.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Its never been this bad before! Today I went to go see Harry potter with friends and let out a lil poofer and you would have sworn the theater was a Nazi gas chamber. Really really embarrassing.... I guess it's what you get for living off of hot pockets for a few days.
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by corndog97
Its never been this bad before! Today I went to go see Harry potter with friends and let out a lil poofer and you would have sworn the theater was a Nazi gas chamber. Really really embarrassing.... I guess it's what you get for living off of hot pockets for a few days.

You're lucky you're alive.
Quote by genghisgandhi

Your username.

Dude!

But seriously, laxatives if you have them. Also incorporate more fiber to your diet.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by N_J_B_B
Drink a concoction of prune juice, coffee and tea. If it makes it past your mouth you'll be sure to rock the throne.

Relevent
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
D'yer know how mathematicians deal with constipation?

They work it out with a pencil.

OH AREN'T YOU JUST FUNNY!

edit:

vvvv ****ing ninja'd
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Aug 1, 2011,
You heard about the constipated acccountant?

He worked it out with a pencil. I suggest you do the same.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Have a cigarette. Its a a bit like a lottery cause every so often half way through one it give me the bad urge to drop my guts.

Or eat some raw chicken. Guaranteed to shit so hard that it will lift you off the bowl....might die though.......
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Last edited by Artema at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by Dawginator
You heard about the constipated acccountant?

He worked it out with a pencil. I suggest you do the same.

Psst, look 3 places before your post.
Quote by Twist of fate
Don't poop, build it up and challenge Bono!

I started to post a video of that, but didn't in favor of the Dumb and Dumber scene.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
a vindaloo and a drilldo
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Psst, look 3 places before your post.

DAMN IT!

Well, fine!

Hear about the other constipated accountant?

Yeah. He couldn't budget.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
DAMN IT!

Well, fine!

Hear about the other constipated accountant?

Yeah. He couldn't budget.

A fine recovery sir.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
A fine recovery sir.

Thank you my good man, thank you indeed.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Chicken vindaloo, and as many cans of relentless/monster/red bull as you can physically stand.

Sit back and relax, as your metabolism's VTEC kicks in (yo) and you fire out a brown smelly volcano of shite.

Extra points if you puke at the same time. Full body purge ftw!
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Page 1 of 2