Well I have been playing classical guitar for 2,5 years now, and I picked an Ibanez rg350 and a peavy vypyr 30 last week. And I ve been trying for a week some songs but I don't think it is worth trying and that I am wasting my time and not improving anything.Could you please help me and suggest some things I must learn,practicse?
go back to classical guitar? dude if you dont want to try then you wont get very far will you?
What're you into? You like metal, blues, rock? I could advise some easy songs if you told me what you liked. Green Day is fun for beginners.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by voodoochild23
go back to classical guitar? dude if you dont want to try then you wont get very far will you?

I said that I think the songs that I am trying aren't worth, not that I don't want to try. Maybe I am looking for something easier.

Oh and I like pink floyd led zeppeling metallica iron maiden , just to name a few. Mainly metal and rock