Page 1 of 3
My right elbow cracks every time I stand up. EVERY TIME.
My nose twitches when I talk.
And my toe constantly cracks.

Your turn.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
My penis enters your mother....weird huh
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
my jaw makes a very loud crack everytime i open and close my mouth
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Sometimes when I yawn water sprays out of my mouth. Shit's fucked.
*parp*
Quote by frnzd
That's interesting. That often happens with I scratch myself on the back.

Most people get something similar which is just a redness, but that is characterised by the extreme raising of the skin tissue.
I can write on my skin if I scratch myself, but it's not as impressive as that
When I press my nose my tongue comes out, then I move it side to side by twisting my ears, and I press my nose again to make it go away.
My elbows bend back further than other people.
When I do things and go into 'the zone' (usually playing guitar, computer games, karate etc) my body temperature greatly increases. Its happened to the point where I've actually passed out a few times.
I also forget to breathe every now and then.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by Steve635z
When I press my nose my tongue comes out, then I move it side to side by twisting my ears, and I press my nose again to make it go away.

Dude! That's a cool trick to do at a bar 3 year old's party!
Quote by entity0009

I had that happen to me once when this girl scratched me hard as hell back when I was a kid. What a bitch.

My left hand is larger and more flexible than my right by a decent amount. I can also slow my heart rate at will although this provides an incredibly weird feeling and I'm sure it's quite unhealthy.
Last edited by Avedas at Aug 1, 2011,
When I drop something (and see it in time to try and reach it) my lower lip slightly tremble. No idea how, when, why... It's just weird.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
-I get random stinging sensations in my feet every now and then
-my facial hairs can't grow into a full beard although I'm a full-grown adult
-in fact, my face seems to have barely aged since I was 14
-bones pop all over when I'm lifting weights
-I gain/lose muscle mass quicker than anyone I know
-my sternum pokes out farther than it should, but this is probably due to my poor posture as a child
-when I yawn, I let out kind of a weird burp-like sound
-my ears produce barely any wax

That's all I can think of, folks.
Not sure how to explain it but when I was younger I used to move my toes around then suddenly they got like stuck and my leg started to hurt. The feeling went away if I rubbed my foot though.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
My sternum cracks, then I feel a relief of pressure.

My knees crack most of the time.

I can suck my stomach in so much it actually looks like I have no internal organs.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
My fingers (including my thumbs) can bend back further than most peoples' fingers.
I can bend my thumbs in a 90° angle without helping with another finger to bend my thumb back.

Quote by Bleurgh

That happens to me too, but not too often though.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by Low Man's Lyric
My fingers (including my thumbs) can bend back further than most peoples' fingers.
I can bend my thumbs in a 90° angle without helping with another finger to bend my thumb back

Hey me too! Except since grade school my thumb has lost its flexibility.

My knees will crack every time I squat down.
When I move my jaw to the left it shakes like a bitch, can't keep it still, but I can keep it still to the right...
Also, sometimes when I yawn or something, I think there's a muscle or some shit that sort of locks, & I have to slowly push it back into place
Quote by Bleurgh

THIS^

makes me feel like a dinosaur

i can make a clicking sound sort of like a dolphin, from my nose
You know that finger warmup where you press your fingers upwards (like in Rock Discipline)? Well, I found out I can press much farther than most people. It freaks them out.
EDIT: just saw other people already posted this. Lol
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Last edited by Tvrtko1 at Aug 1, 2011,
I can crack my thumbs whenever i want for as long as i want :P also i can make noises from like above my left hip but closer to my intestines..... sort of lol i dunno how to explain it but it sounds wierd and i got hitchhiker thumbs. And my ankles crack when i walk......
i can wiggle my ears. Independently.

I have super stretchy skin around my neck and jaw.
-I'm double jointed in every finger on my left and right hand, and only have a limitation to what chords/scales I can stretch to. Which is why I'm a rythum player. Which I would like to play lead, but is almost impossible for me to do.

-I was able to pop my back before I started to work in a factory, now I can't and it hurts like hell now and again.

-I break out in hives, when I drink to much whiskey

-My eyes change colors from brown to bright green when, I'm really tired or drunk.

-My left and right calf muscles twitch for 10 minutes at a time now and again and I can't get it to stop, and I don't know why.
Last edited by SchecterDean at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by _-Joey-_

Also, sometimes when I yawn or something, I think there's a muscle or some shit that sort of locks, & I have to slowly push it back into place

I get that sometimes too, it hurts!

edit: Another one is that I can't pee in a public restroom when other people are in there.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
My sternum cracks, then I feel a relief of pressure.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
chck mah twttr guize i rite teh funneh thigns n tlk 2 mah frnds

I've got a Telecaster and some gear. I updated this cos my old sig was lame. Now I don't know what to say.
Quote by ahigs

It really pisses me off. I don't know what it is, and I get this jolt of pain when I crack it (usually by extending my chest forwards) but then I get this huge relief and I feel as if the pressure in my chest's been lowered.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I have to pee very often.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by Våd Hamster
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchhiker%27s_thumb#Variation

but only on my left hand.

Also all my feet joints crack when I walk. I'm a lousy ninja

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the first person Ive ever... *cough* met that has the same thumb thing as I do! Its so weird, I've always wondered wtf is going on with my thumb. That link just gave me teh answer.
Quote by ahigs

Happens to me as well, especially when I stretch after long periods of sitting still.

-My wrist cracks every time I move it, due to a motorcycle accident a few years back

-I used to have large scar tissue lumps on both my knees, from too much 'being a power ranger' when I was a little kid

-If I put my hand flat on the table, I can rotate my elbow almost all the way round

-My picking hand has more dexterity and freedom of movement than my fretting hand, which makes playing guitar...'interesting' to say the least...

-My skin heals unnaturally quickly, to the point where if I cut myself, it stops bleeding within a minute, and is usually healed over by the next morning

And finally, the thing I think is the coolest thing my body does:

When I get too warm, every single one of my tattoos becomes extremely raised, almost to a 3D-feeling effect

PaulyEDIT: Also, I've never EVER been bitten by a mosquito. They land on me, wander around for a few minutes, and then they fuck off again. No idea why.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Aug 1, 2011,
I like...... breathe and shit...
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by PaulyVengeance

-I used to have large scar tissue lumps on both my knees, from too much 'being a power ranger' when I was a little kid

I have those from skateboarding as a teenager.
-My picking hand has more dexterity and freedom of movement than my fretting hand, which makes playing guitar...'interesting' to say the least...

Same here. It's why I'm no good with hammer-ons and pull-offs.
And finally, the thing I think is the coolest thing my body does:

When I get too warm, every single one of my tattoos becomes extremely raised, almost to a 3D-feeling effect

Holy shit, I asked about this in the Body Mod thread a long time ago, and no one understood what I meant!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

Holy shit, I asked about this in the Body Mod thread a long time ago, and no one understood what I meant!

It's really weird isn't it? It's cool though, because all my tattoos have a lot of detail and outlining, so it feels like a picture book...for blind people.
I can stare without blinking for hours. My eyes don't water, or flicker. They just start to ache after a while.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I twitch when I pee.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Page 1 of 3