I'm really tempted to buy this Dot, but I was wondering how serious these cracks in the neck are. i.e. whether they're just the finish or something more serious.

Is this worth buying?

Thanks
as far as I can see it seems to be just the finish, but if I were you I would play the guitar for like half an hour to one hour to check if everythig's ok before buying it.

Also, those cracks have to mean big discount!
hands down.
Try to do some whammy bar techniques on this neck WITHOUT using whammy bar to see whether it cracks or not
fine or not i would pass. there are too many awesome guitars without messed up necks out there.
being that it is on both sides of the neck i'd think it's a bit more than a finish issue.

i'd pass.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
being that it is on both sides of the neck i'd think it's a bit more than a finish issue.

i'd pass.

This.

That doesn't look good.
I have no sig
definitely pass. It's possible to fix though, if you are really up for that.
Cracks is, no matter how small, always serious. They can only get worse.

Pass.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
From what I can see in the picture it just seems to be the finish?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
its borked.

my bros dot did the same thing and its pretty much ****ed, if it wasnt on both sides i would say go for it, but as its both sides up to the nut...

pass.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i wouldn't considering on the second picture the crack appears to "collapse" into the neck.

PASS
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Pass..
those cracks are huge man.

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.