FEED THE RHINO
UK

Surprised not to see a thread for this band, they've started rising up the more underground ranks of the British scene. They put me in mind of a heavier Every Time I Die, but I could be wrong.

Either way the riffs are of that heavy crushing sludgy groovy kind, make it's kinda hard to not rock your head back and forth. They released a new music video not so long ago which you can check out here:

The Butchers - Music Video

And they just released a new single which I'm yet to listen to which is here:

Knives Download

Hope you guys can dig it. Their first album, Mr. Red Eye is well worth a listen.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Not awful albeit a bit boring.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by DreadEnds
I think they're a little TOO similar to ETID...

Nah, similar vocals and guitar tone, but thats really it.

ETID is better, although this wasn't bad like Nash said, just a bit boring.
haha. Cool man. I was actually just about to start a thread show casing these guys. I can't recommend enough checking these guys out more. I know what all you dudes mean by saying there a bit boring, but that's only at first. Their one of those bands that 'grow' on you, ya know? They were for me anyway. Check out Diary Of Cards as its a bit more straight to the point, if that's what you want.

Interesting to see how this tread develops.

FTR FTW \m/
After listening to Knives is pretty different from the album stuff. It's very... big? It's a hard one to describe.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Saw them support R2R in a small venue, and they were the only band I've seen that have scared an audience into respecting them aha
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Kyle<3
Nah, similar vocals and guitar tone, but thats really it.

ETID is better, although this wasn't bad like Nash said, just a bit boring.

yup Guitar and Vocals.. Pretty much the only thing that you hear on a Metalcore band's songs...
Quote by DreadEnds
yup Guitar and Vocals.. Pretty much the only thing that you hear on a Metalcore band's songs...

HEAVY SIGH...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by DreadEnds

Well if you wanted to go there...

I said the tone was similar, the playing is pretty different. I enjoy the more mathy tendencies ETID has and I mean... you don't hear drums?
The new song is pretty sweet. Sadly it's not up anywhere but on the Radio One Rock Show stream.

Edit: I was wrong http://www.iatde.alivewww.co.uk/releasedetail.php?idRelease2=iatde048

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Apr 25, 2012,
Quote by technicolour
nothing more hardcore than a mammal grazing on grass.

Would you **** with a Rhino? I wouldn't.

But I'm not particularly fussed by this band, they aren't bad, but they don't particularly grab me...
Did I just listen to a new ETID song?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.