I'm looking for some good ear training sites that aren't Musictheory.net. I use that a lot and it's getting repetitive. Is there any that will play a random phrase for you to play back? What sites do you guys use?
You could always, you know, figure out how to play songs you like without tabs for free as opposed to looking for a sight that teaches you how to figure out how to play songs you like without tabs
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You could always, you know, figure out how to play songs you like without tabs for free as opposed to looking for a sight that teaches you how to figure out how to play songs you like without tabs

There's theory behind it too you know. Which makes it easier to figure out songs. It also tells you why the musician used those notes instead of telling you what the notes are. Knowing that as well as having a good ear will get you a lot better than just having a good ear.

And that perfect pitch guy looks like Jim Carey in a weird way
While I do feel my ears opened up since I learned all the intervals melodically and harmonically, I still suck ass at learning by ear. I guess it helps but you're better off just learning stuff by ear by just listening to it and finding a note at a time and gradually get better.
Just my opinion, ear training for me was just learning intervals and I can tell you the sequence of the notes if you give me the first note of the key but even then it has to be slow enough and with out other instruments.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
Well I have a friend, he's a bassist and he has such a good ear. He can figure out a song by ear while it's playing and he knows so much theory he can playing along with the song the first time he's ever heard. He just leaves me in awe and that's definitely a skill I want.