I've been looking at this amp for bloody ages and i've only just seen that it doesn't have an output on it. All it has is 'phones' does that mean you can't hook it up to a PA in a bar or whatever? Thanks.

Oh heres the actual amp...

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?client=safari&rls=en&q=fender+mustang+i&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=12855549547633480810&sa=X&ei=Ce82Tqe1MomphAe2npCPCw&ved=0CFkQ8gIwAw
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Quote by dopelope
Yea you should be able to use an instrument cable to connect from "phone" out to PA.

Even though its only a 'baby jack' thing?

Thank you, thats the answer I wanted it regains its 'perfect amp for me' status.
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

It would mute the amps speaker, wouldn't it?

I'd mic it. You don't even need a stand, just hang the mic off the top of the amp so that the mic is in the middle of the speaker
Quote by Dmaj7
It would mute the amps speaker, wouldn't it?

I'd mic it. You don't even need a stand, just hang the mic off the top of the amp so that the mic is in the middle of the speaker

Just any old condenser mic?

Could I mod it? To include the right output?