2 29%
Schecter C-1 Classic Blue
3 43%
ESP LTD MH-350NT Dark Brown Sunburst
1 14%
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top Blue Burst
1 14%
Voters: 7.
I am trying to decide between a Schecter C-1 Hell raiser, a Schecter C-1 Classic, a Les Paul Standard plus top, and an ESP LTD MH-350NT. I can't decide which one to get. Help me decide please.
For what genre of music? Early 50's rock?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
i'm no pro but i think you might want a good jackson... for the price, or maybe a gibson SG
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Did you read the OP? I put down 4 different guitars. I am looking for help on deciding within those four. Not other guitars out there. If that was the case. I would have posted a thread stating I need help finding a guitar for metalcore, metal, heavy metal, and classical metal. Which is not the case I am just looking for help on deciding between the four I have put in the OP.
hellraiser
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

If you're only playing metal, the Schecters will serve you better than the Epi because their neck profiles are designed for a metal playing style and the pickups have higher output. I would recommend either of the C1s. Can't speak on that ESP, though.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass