alright you bastards, as i'm far too lazy/uncreative to find both a sig. and avatar, i'm looking to you peoples. don't care if they are crude or degrading to anyone, including myself. consider this like a shitty competition amongst you pit dwellers - as i will be choosing the best ones! oh yeah and gimme something to put above the avatar thingy. or is it below? doesn't matter! OK GO!

EDIT: ok mateys, going good so far. I just wanna add, maybe you could give me an angle. Like, for example, a pirate, or a dwarf. I'd have a picture of a dwarf and just talk like a dwarf. Like that'll be my thing? Although apparently you can't change your username?

Also, kudos to the guy with the power glove picture.

EDIT: does anyone know where/what the fuck the Valvkahh Maraft is?

EDIT: nevermind, i translated it wrong ~____~

EDIT: okay i'm stealing that guy's dinosaur avatar until I see a better one. The one with the old man looks tempting though...

EDIT: okay i'm not getting alot of sig material, so you guys can just say badass things about me, cos that's what seems to be the general trend around here. For eg. 'aw PowerOfGlove you're so cool man' or 'dayum PowerOfGlove so secksy'. you know, just anything, i don't give a shet.
Last edited by PowerOfGlove at Aug 1, 2011,
"alright you bastards, as i'm far too lazy/uncreative to find both a sig. and avatar, i'm looking to you peoples. don't care if they are crude or degrading to anyone, including myself. consider this like a shitty competition amongst you pit dwellers - as i will be choosing the best ones! oh yeah and gimme something to put above the avatar thingy. or is it below? doesn't matter! OK GO!"
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
“Love, Arthur, is a poodle's chance of attaining the infinite, and personally I have my pride.”

Louis Ferdinand Celine
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
NO! THAT FORUM SUCKS!

Oh now. You're just being silly.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by madbasslover
Put this in your sig:
أنا شاذ، اعطيني زبك

This is a great quote TS. I'd put it in my sig myself, but i'm out of room.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
This is a great quote TS. I'd put it in my sig myself, but i'm out of room.

what does 'i am gay, give me Zpk' mean? .__.
Quote by PowerOfGlove
what does 'i am gay, give me Zpk' mean? .__.

هه، ذهبت إلى مترجم جوجل! لن أقول لك معنى الكلمة "زب"، فالفكاهة تكمن في عدم معرفتك
Quote by madbasslover
هه، ذهبت إلى مترجم جوجل! لن أقول لك معنى الكلمة "زب"، فالفكاهة تكمن في عدم معرفتك

DARN YOU WITH YOUR ARABIC SIR!
Don't you get a warning or something for taking someone's avatar?
Idk i might be wrong. Don't listen to me
EDIT: Got it.
No stealing avatars
- Do not steal another user's custom avatar.
Punishment: Will usually result in your avatar being changed to the default Mandy Moore avatar.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Aug 1, 2011,
Feel free to use me for inspiration. I am, of course, the best UGer.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Three people with the same avatar all in the same page.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.