$10 at most

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I won't pay over 20 bucks for any shirt ever, usually.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Absolute tops is $15, but at that rate it better be the best damn shirt I've seen in the last five years or I won't buy it.
There was once a shop in my town which did custom prints for a set price, and to advertise this they had a t-shirt in the window which said "Anything you want printed on a t-shirt for £9.99" and I bought that exact one. That's about as far as I'd go though
Quote by ShadesOfNight
to advertise this they had a t-shirt in the window which said "Anything you want printed on a t-shirt for £9.99" and I bought that exact one. That's about as far as I'd go though

Well done
$20 is about the average shirt price. I don't like paying it, so I usually buy shirts from TeeFury for $10
Quote by ShadesOfNight
There was once a shop in my town which did custom prints for a set price, and to advertise this they had a t-shirt in the window which said "Anything you want printed on a t-shirt for £9.99" and I bought that exact one. That's about as far as I'd go though

hahaha that's clever, nice!
idk man I really only wear basic tees and band tees. at wal-mart and target they're usually around $10 usd and coincidentally that's the most i'd pay for any single t-shirt. ANY. unless it came with the cures for cancer and AIDS.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Nothing. They are dumb shirts which may be good for some laughs.

But they are novelty so the joke wears off and then you're stuck with a dumb looking shirt that's not funny.

Love the Low end