Hi guitarists, and those of the musical society.

I'm bored out of my mind trying to find songs to play. I prefer playing on my acoustic, as my Fender is, I hate to admit it, a Squier, and sounds horrible.

I'm mostly looking for a vibe of fingerpicking songs. I'm not quite sure what level of guitarist I am, but I can play Stairway to Heaven, Road Trippin', and Blackbird like a pro.

So anyways, I want to know some of the best fingerpicking songs for acoustic. And please, don't suggest something that only Jesus himself could play.

Thanks!
this one is pretty easy and sounds amazing:
Just Breathe by pearl jam, really amazing dude... you just need to spend a few time but it's pretty basic

EDIT: Crazy Little thing called love by Queen is good too
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Last edited by gutu at Aug 1, 2011,
Quote by hawk_kst
Rodrigo and Gabriela.

Good luck

Yes, they are awesome, but they don't finger pick.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by gutu
this one is pretty easy and sounds amazing:
Just Breathe by pearl jam, really amazing dude... you just need to spend a few time but it's pretty basic

EDIT: Crazy Little thing called love by Queen is good too

I second the Pearl Jam song.
fly me to the moon covered by paul gilbert
sweet home alabama by lynyrd
more than words by extreme

if you want, check my profile. most of my mp3's are covers of fingerpicked songs
hands down.
My best Acoustic Songs are here: 1. .Get Up Kids – Out of Reach. 2.Arcade Fire – Intervention. 3.Joshua Radin – Paperweight. 4.Eliot Morris – No One Has To Know. 5.Poison – Every Rose Has Its Thorn.