Page 1 of 3

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! If I'm talking to you, that must mean that you submitted your friend code on time and are one of the lucky contestants of The Pit's first ever Smash Bros Brawl tournament.

This is the matchups/results thread for the tournament. In this thread, you will:

- Contact opponents
- Post match results
- Post match statistics

The original thread is here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1462084 in case you've forgotten what my beautiful thread looks like (or need a refresher on the rules).

There's a few things I'd like to emphasize:

- Matches are 3 lives
- Rounds will be best two out of three, but ALL THREE matches MUST be played. First at Final Destination, second at Battlefield, third wherever.
- To be eligible for ban immunity, you must record your own kills, deaths, self-destructs, smash attacks, damage given, and damage taken for each match.
- This is Meta Knight's Infinite Dimensional Cape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdmwKfPchms Don't use it. If you do and I find out, you'll get a 10 day ban for cheating.
- Both players should post the results of the match so each player's info can be accounted for against the other's.
- No items at all

Matchups are as follows for the first round:

Funky_Fresh91 vs dlguitarmaster7

yellowfrizbee vs Tupu

dillonrips7 vs blizzboy

Sgt. Slaughter vs imdeth

Dwight.Schrute vs muffinduck01

meh555 vs izbbass

eNdInGs CoMe vs Haggard_Cky

crimsonblood12 vs jetfuel495

It is your responsibility to contact your opponent to schedule your fights.

Results are due by 11:59PM CST on Monday, August 8th. For real this time. Anyone failing to submit results by the deadline will be banned. If one fighter goes missing and fails to show at the agreed time, reschedule. If there is no time to reschedule, the missing player will be banned and the player who did show up will move on to the next round.

Remember, losing bans will be administered when the tournament finishes. The only way to avoid this is to either get first, second, or third place, or by recording all of your statistics and coming out on top in a certain category.

Let me know if I forgot anything.

FIGHT ON
Want this stickied?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
@Dwight.Schrute

No, but seriously, i'm gonna be getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, so, if we could have our match tonight, that would be great, as i'll be in pain/knocked up on painkillers afterwards, and, as the honorable and sporting gentleman that you are, will surly want a fair fight.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Sweet ! Messaging you for scheduling, Tupu! Good luck to you, my friend. Good luck to all, for that matter.

Should be fun.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by muffinduck01
@Dwight.Schrute

No, but seriously, i'm gonna be getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow, so, if we could have our match tonight, that would be great, as i'll be in pain/knocked up on painkillers afterwards, and, as the honorable and sporting gentleman that you are, will surly want a fair fight.

I surely do want a fair fight, however; tonight will not work for me. We do have a week though, so get in touch with me when your not looped up on meds. That shouldn't take a week right?
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
I'll get on it. Tomorrow morning
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by dlguitarmaster7
im ready whenever you are Funky_Fresh91...

Bring it.

Will send a PM

Also just verifying, are we allowed to use more than one character?
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Yo yellowfrizbee, you're going down!

Uhh not likely, as I haven't played in months :P but the days that suit me the best would be friday and saturday...
Fight the evolution, play large intervals!
Someone should video tape their match and post here just for the lulz.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Tupu
Yo yellowfrizbee, you're going down!

Uhh not likely, as I haven't played in months :P but the days that suit me the best would be friday and saturday...

AWWWHHH YEEEAH! THATS THE SPIRIT! BRING IT!

Hah, you have nothing to worry about either I havent played in forever and even when I did play, it was a pathetic display. Should be an interesting match up! Good luck to you!

Alrighty! Lets aim for Friday. We have a 7 hour time difference, around what times are you free? Best time for me would be anywhere from 5pm-5am. Which would be 12am-12pm for you, I believe. Being that its the weekend though, my times are definitely flexible. Im usually always doing things during the day is all, so just being safe.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by jetfuel495
I could probably do that.

But I'd probably lose, so it would be embarrassing.

If I win the first two matches out of three, I promise to play the third with King Dedede.

Naaaah, you'll kill me. How's Friday or Saturday work?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
]Alrighty! Lets aim for Friday. We have a 7 hour time difference, around what times are you free? Best time for me would be anywhere from 5pm-5am. Which would be 12am-12pm for you, I believe. Being that its the weekend though, my times are definitely flexible. Im usually always doing things during the day is all, so just being safe.

Yeah, my times are quite flexible too, I usually sleep from 6 am to somewhere around 3 pm so we need to work out a time that's good for both of us.
Fight the evolution, play large intervals!
do we have to be the same char all three games? i intend to choose random, so would i be the person i was for the first game three times or would i be random three times?
Quote by dlguitarmaster7
Hey funky fresh, ll be online for brawl in a little over an hour if you can do it then

Got your message, It's on.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
It was the lag I tells ya!

In seriousness, congrats to my opponent dlguitarmaster7
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
It was the lag I tells ya!

In seriousness, congrats to my opponent dlguitarmaster7

Yeah the lag was pretty bad. Good match nonetheless. I thought I was gonna lose the second one for sure

Unfortunately I forgot to record my stats... Let's just hope I don't lose
My schedule was completely open when I signed up. Now I'm working from 4-whenever in the morning at FedEx, playing shows, and recording, lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Heyo muffinduck01,

You ready to fight yet?

Just let me know when.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
My fight is in 30 minutes. Got any brother ready to take down the stats. Hopefully I don't lag to shit.

EDIT: Well I lost. I wasn't that bad of lag, but it would lag half a second from when i would push buttons. Just slow enough to mess me up

I should have used Samus instead of Ike too.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Last edited by izbbass at Aug 4, 2011,
Quote by izbbass
My fight is in 30 minutes. Got any brother ready to take down the stats. Hopefully I don't lag to shit.

EDIT: Well I lost. I wasn't that bad of lag, but it would lag half a second from when i would push buttons. Just slow enough to mess me up

I should have used Samus instead of Ike too.

There was a bit of lag, was still a pretty fun match, was expecting to do a lot worse. Completely forgot about the ban thing though...
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Heyo muffinduck01,

You ready to fight yet?

Just let me know when.

I should be good to go tomorrow. What times would be best for you BTW? I'm good anytime between 3 PM to 6 PM EST, or from 7 PM to 2 AM EST.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Page 1 of 3