beliver- ozzy
the green manalishi- judas priest
knock em dead kid- motley crue
used to love her- guns n roses
walk in the shadows- queensryche
you can mention some maiden to i am just not aloud to listen to them same with danzig songs
You're not allowed to listen to maiden but you're allowed to listen to ozzy, priest, and GnR? WTF? That's ridiculous. Who says you can't listen to maiden? Is it one of those overly religious christian nuts who believe that zombie jesus is going to rise from his grave and save humanity from itself before the apocalypse?

Anywho, back on topic.
I really can't recommend any of those without some more info. How long have you been playing? What style do you like to play the most? What can you play already?
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
If you can't listen to maiden, learn a lot of it!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Learn Job For A Cowboy - Knee Deep. JK, unless you want to freak out whatever deters you from listening to Iron Maiden and Danzig. Hahaha I find it hilarious when my grandparents listen to some of my Deathcore CDs.
Learn the one you like the sound of most; the one with a riff that makes you go "oooooooooooo" and rock out a bit.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
my dad has the thing where if he didnt like a band he dosent want me liking them so....... but i really dont care the only artist i dont listen to that he dosent want me to is ozzy ( only after randy died) and marilyn manson he dosent mind me listening to ozzy's 1st 2 albums
Quote by powerslave34
my dad has the thing where if he didnt like a band he dosent want me liking them so....... but i really dont care the only artist i dont listen to that he dosent want me to is ozzy ( only after randy died) and marilyn manson he dosent mind me listening to ozzy's 1st 2 albums

Sounds like your dad is a complete nut-job.
btw i have been playing about a year in a half but i am determined to bring back the 80s metal feel queensryche , maiden all of that stuff
This so sounds like Tenacious D!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.