Well do you?

i dont, id like one, not sure what, but i get an engineering one when i graduate this year, ill be wearing that when the time comes.

inb4 c0ck ring ololol
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Sometimes I run around my house with a gold ring, and pretend I'm Gollum.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Well do you?

i dont, id like one, not sure what, but i get an engineering one when i graduate this year, ill be wearing that when the time comes.

inb4 c0ck ring ololol

Congrats. I'm still about 3 years away from my iron ring (Wasting too much time building SAE Aero cargo planes lol), and i'm jealous. Wear that with pride; most people couldn't get one if they tried.

I also hear they are great for opening beer bottles with...
pinky ring right hand, cuz im thug like that

i had that "order of the engineers" ring too
i just liked the concept and got cool ones
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
Quote by hawk5211
Congrats. I'm still about 3 years away from my iron ring (Wasting too much time building SAE Aero cargo planes lol), and i'm jealous. Wear that with pride; most people couldn't get one if they tried.

I also hear they are great for opening beer bottles with...

thx man, actually quite upset this will be my last year though, school has been a blast.

havent decided what my next steps are though, thinking either masters in robotics, or mba
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Nope
Even when (if?) I get married, I won't be able to wear one most of the time. Since it's not a good idea to wear jewelry where I work.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
got ma pimp ring on. Keeps bitches in line.

you ain't got no bitches cause Horsedick.MPEG ain't got a dick!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you ain't got no bitches cause Horsedick.MPEG ain't got a dick!

Don't need a dick to get bitches. If you saw the movie Horsedick.MPEG brought bitches to prom, and in the Horsedick.MPEG party bus.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Don't need a dick to get bitches. If you saw the movie Horsedick.MPEG brought bitches to prom, and in the Horsedick.MPEG party bus.

true, but they went bye bye when he got his pants pulled down
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Gold lion's head ring my grandfather gave me. Wear it more for the sentilmental value than anything, but it looks pretty awesome too.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I can't stand anything on my arms/hands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i had a class ring but i gave it to the woman on a chain around her neck
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by element4433
I can't stand anything on my arms/hands.

this, i've never been able to wear a watch. and when i did, everyone made fun of me for being a righty and wearing it on my right hand. apparently there are rules for wristwatch wearing...
Nope. I don't really like jewelry, never liked wearing rings, watches, or necklaces. I only wear my glasses when I drive or when I'm in school, so I can read the board.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
this, i've never been able to wear a watch. and when i did, everyone made fun of me for being a righty and wearing it on my right hand. apparently there are rules for wristwatch wearing...

I tried wearing my watch on my right hand at first, then realized how inconvenient it was and quickly switched.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

i wear mine on my right hand, as does my father. he's a righty, i'm ambidexterous
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
We get a choice to order High School rings from a place called Jostens. The cheapest rings are over $80, and they're made from fake metals (lustrium) and fake gems.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
We get a choice to order High School rings from a place called Jostens. The cheapest rings are over $80, and they're made from fake metals (lustrium) and fake gems.

2nd-worst hundo I ever spent in my life.

I didn't like how class-rings looked, I thought the whole thing was dumb at the time, and eventually some girl threw mine into a pond.
Yeah, I used to wear my class ring, but now I just wear a small treble clef ring.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I can't wear rings, watches, hats, necklaces, armbands, or any accessory really. They just feel uncomfortable to me. I also can't stand sunglasses which is kind of weird since I wear glasses.
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy

My high school used the same company. I got one of the cheaper rings and it did look pretty good, but HS rings are bulky and uncomfortable anyways.
I wear a ring with the Canadian Coat of Arms on it. My dad got it for working 15 years with the government, and he gave it to me when he got a 25 year ring. I'd say it's pretty cool.
Quote by ethan_hanus
If I get married I would, but otherwise, no.

no one's gonna marry you. you'll die alone.
I wear 7-8 rings. I can't wear watches though.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150