Poll: Don't even think about it, just say it.
Poll Options
View poll results: Don't even think about it, just say it.
Yes
90 56%
No
37 23%
I gotta pee on her
20 12%
Other (don't specify in post)
15 9%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 3
If a stranger went up to you and asked you if you think you are a funny person, what would be your instinctual reaction?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'd assume he's some girl's butthurt boyfriend and run for my life.

edit: My stand-up acts always go over well because I'm offensive, and people tend to find that funny, however cliché it may be.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 1, 2011,
no, i don't think i'm funny. i think the things i say are funny when i'm saying them, but reading/hearing them in hindsight almost instantly makes me realise it wasn't all that funny.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I honestly do not know if people laugh at me or with me. But they talk to me a lotttttttt. So I hope it's the latter.
Quote by laid-to-waste
no, i don't think i'm funny. i think the things i say are funny when i'm saying them, but reading/hearing them in hindsight almost instantly makes me realise it wasn't all that funny.

This, for the most part.
I like to think I'm a funny guy. I've been known to hold the attention of small groups easily enough whilst telling jokes.
Hell no. I sometimes think I'm funny, but I'm really just an idiot.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Also this.
I can make people laugh pretty easily with quick wit or a well told tale. So I think I must be atleast a little funny.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Pfft f*ck no.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Jackintehbox
Anyone who votes yes in the poll isn't a funny person.

I said that I'm funny in my post and neglected to vote in the poll.

YOUR GOD IS DEAD.
i'd definitely react with a "What?" and a confused stare.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
three types responses will be garnered from this thread: people trying to prove that they're funny without saying "yes", the people who straight up say "yes", and the sad sad folks who say no and then give reasons why their life is awful. i think everybody is funny to someone.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
My humour is offensive and vulgar, or quick wit to what someone says, so to TS' question, I would give a strong WTF face and continue to carry on with my life... I'm not a funny person really though
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
I'd probably just say "meh".

My close friends and family think I'm one of the funniest people they know. To everyone else I'm just a silent guy with a creepy look in his eyes.
I'm no Colin Mochrie, but at least I can make some people laugh.

I just don't want to look pretentious by saying that I'm hilarious
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
If someone were to talk up to me and say "Do you think you're funny?" I'd probably be like "uh, what?"

Because when people say that they usually want to beat that person up.
Nope.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
If someone were to talk up to me and say "Do you think you're funny?" I'd probably be like "uh, what?"

Because when people say that they usually want to beat that person up.

True on the last bit, but what if they came up to you all "hurrr hurrr derp, do you think you're funny *laugh and pig snort*" Can't imagine any situation like that anyway
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Some people think im funny, others think I should be shot in the face.... like UG
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
I used to be funny. Now I'm just bitter and miserable.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
in truth, i find myself to be very funny. most of my friends find me amusing as well.

other people... well, they generally just get mad at me or get immensely uncomfortable.

like when i had this t shirt. it had "kill yerself" on the bottom in greek letters. this girl was like "oh i can read that"
as she's reading it i just watch her face as she goes "k... ki... kill... yer... kill yerself?" and look at me like i was the most awful human being she'd ever met while i laughed my ass off
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Nick92Slayer
My humour is offensive and vulgar, or quick wit to what someone says, so to TS' question, I would give a strong WTF face and continue to carry on with my life... I'm not a funny person really though
From this post, I know you're not funny.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sounds something the Joker would do before he massacres somebody.

I'm funny in weird ways. My sense of humor is odd i'm told.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 3