I need someone to go out to a guitar shop and play one of these, and then come here and write an in-depth review. There are none in may area.

Go on now, get to it!!

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
You are a funny little man!!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I called the local Guitar Center (rather small store compared to others I've seen), and they couldn't tell when they might be getting any in.

btw, why are you replying to my post...you should be out searching for a SE 245 to review...

I love UGers!
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
basically imagine a les paul that has some really classic vibe (that can definitely get modern). and is easier to play higher up on the fretboard, and the scale isn't 24 3/4 its 24.5
I got one of the first ones a couple of weeks ago, still need to a new guitar day for it, when i do i'll write a review for it, but for now, it's a vew good guitar, well built, and sounds thick and beefy.

Only gripe is the tuning stability on the G string isn't the best, (probably something to do with the nut). But overall it's a solid guitar, but look out for the NGD when i have the time.
Guitars:
  • 40th Annivesary Strat USA
  • BC Rich Mockingbird ST
  • ESP LTD M200UC w/ BKP Aftermath's
  • Parker P38
  • Ibanez RG7321 w/D-sonic and Liquifire
  • Tangglewood TW47 B
  • PRS SE 245
  • Edwards E-EX-110D Stain Cloudy Black
I just set up a few the other day and I can tell that these guitars are really nice in that price range, looks, sound, and playability are top notch. It´s not an american prs but it´s still a great guitar if you cant afford a us model.
my local shop just got one in yesterday, going to check it out today.

i'll let you know if it sucks.

don't expect to hear back from me anytime soon.

(PRS SE tuners are pretty crappy IMO. change those and SEs are pretty solid for the price.)
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Thanks for the insight guys, I'm really looking forward to that review Hammy!

The GC in Medford, Oregon doesn't have one yet, but they are gonna call me when the shipment comes in this week to let me know if they get one.

I've played the SE Singlecut, and the Tremonti SE. I liked them both, I'm really interested in how different the SE 245 will feel.

I'd probably by locking tuners for it in the same purchase as the guitar
- Stephen F. Roberts