Poll: Which option?!
Poll Options
View poll results: Which option?!
Go with the Fender!
40 75%
Build your effects!
13 25%
Voters: 53.
So, Pit, I've come across a dilemma of sorts.

I'll cut to the chase, my dad says I get $300 towards anything due to him having a good year at work so far.

Option 1: I have a friend who is endorsed by Fender and can get the guitar I'm looking at, Fender Pawn Shop '72, for $550. With the $300 I'd only have to spend $250 out of pocket.

Option 2: Use the money to build my effects set up (which is almost nonexistent at this point). I don't really have an idea of what I need yet because there isn't any NEED per say. I might end up spending it on a volume pedal, a reverb, and an EQ pedal.

So, which would YOU do if faced with the same situation?

EDIT: It wouldn't be my first, or even second guitar. I have an Epiphone Dot and a PRS SE Custom 24.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Last edited by JRib1216 at Aug 1, 2011,
Eh, I'd go with the guitar. I'm not a huge fan of effects, but eq and volume are never bad to have.
The fender by far, I've never played one myself but a 72 Fender would ****ing sing I imagine. Effects pedals are going to be there forever but a 72 fender, for THAT price is just too good to pass up. Buy it, buy it now.
Quote by wizards?
Wait, so your dad is paying you for doing well at a job which is also paying you? I'm quite confused by that...

He bought my sister an Ipod with some of the extra money he has had and decided that I get something of equal value.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Quote by wizards?
Wait, so your dad is paying you for doing well at a job which is also paying you? I'm quite confused by that...

This. Also, I guess you should get the guitar. If you don't like it, I reckon you could sell it and get the $300 back to put towards your effects.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Fog machine.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Devopast
Fog machine.

FFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TABBERS WANTED
Ibanez JEM.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Get 30 $10 Hooker-Bots.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by wizards?

TS clearly says his dad is having a good year at work...
Quote by piop
TS clearly says his dad is having a good year at work...

I edited the post to make it more clear haha
TABBERS WANTED
My local shop wont have it in for a while, so I'm not sure when i'd be able to give it a test play...would the Fender Enforcer pickup on the bridge be much different from the factory bridge pickup on my PRS?
TABBERS WANTED