I've got a few songs I feel could actually go somewhere, and would love to post them here for opinions, but I'm afraid someone might make an attempt to steal them without the right protection, how can I guarantee that the songs I've wrote are mine? Thanks.
Quote by ethan_hanus
On UG? On these forums? Nobody will steal them, that's for sure.

Not trying to hate on these forums, but they don't really see much traffic.

Eh I guess you right, and I read that once you write something you've got legal rights to it, is that true?
Ive posted more than 20 songs and poems here and all ive gotten are nice critiques and criticism, no one tries to steal your shit, promise.

But then again, maybe my stuff isnt worth stealing..:P
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
Quote by PCADriven
Ive posted more than 20 songs and poems here and all ive gotten are nice critiques and criticism, no one tries to steal your shit, promise.

But then again, maybe my stuff isnt worth stealing..:P

Don't put yourself down brah, and I hear you I just worry a lot sometimes haha
Nobody will steal it. Plus, your post has the exact date and time right there and the times of any responses.
Quote by D&DLover
Nobody will steal it. Plus, your post has the exact date and time right there and the times of any responses.

Hmmm never thought of that, thanks now I can stop worrying and get some opinions on my songs!
if you're really worried about protecting your songs, use the search bar. there are some good threads on the topic. i'll close this since the main forum is for lyrics and written work only. read the rules.