Ok pit, well for years I've had this show in my mind that I can't think of what the name is, but I have a description of it and I want your help to find out what it is!

I used to watch it as a kid, so its an older show.

All i remember from it is that it was one of those anime-type shows (like pokemon, yu-gi-oh, and shit like that, but not like super-underground anime shit).

It had a bunch of different samurai warriors who were kinda like power rangers (but not really) in that they were different colors with different skills (there was a red samurai, green samurai, etc). I think at one point the red samurai evolved (idk if this is the correct term) into the white armored samurai or something (not sure).

I'm pretty sure this was on earth, and there were regular people in the world. There was also some bad guy or evil force that they were constantly trying to defeat.

I know I'm being really really vague here and it could be anything, but this shit has been bugging me for YEARS and I just happened to think about it again while I was lurking the pit.

Help plz!

EDIT: Thanks to a poster (gljbass), I have now discovered that the amazing show I was describing is "RONIN WARRIORS".
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Last edited by WastedxYears at Aug 2, 2011,
i cum blood
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by wizards?
Beetleborgs.

No it isn't that, good guess though, I can see why you would think it's that.

I used to watch beetleborgs too though

Quote by Marshmelllow
Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

not that either!
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
I believe the show you are talking about is Ronin Warriors. I think it's the same show I'm thinking of.
Quote by WastedxYears
No it isn't that, good guess though, I can see why you would think it's that.

I used to watch beetleborgs too though

not that either!

is it a part of that series, go to the wiki page for that and go through the preceded by series.
Quote by gljbass
I believe the show you are talking about is Ronin Warriors. I think it's the same show I'm thinking of.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT. DUDE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

I miss TOONAMI so ****ING much!!!!!!

You have no idea how incredibly stoked I am for finding out what it is
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
samurai jack?
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
nope, question's already been answered
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki