i am making a fake action commercial and i need to pick a song that screams cheese. I thought maybe POD "bodies" or maybe Dick Dale "misirlou" any other suggestions?
The Final Countdown.

/thread.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

"Bodies" is by Drowning Pool.
Just so you know.
Arguing on the Internet is like being in Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still friggin' retarded
Quote by crasherdgrate
"Bodies" is by Drowning Pool.
Just so you know.

sorry about that. brain fart... my brain hit the floor.
Quote by zenbone
i am making a fake action commercial and i need to pick a song that screams cheese. I thought maybe POD "bodies" or maybe Dick Dale "misirlou" any other suggestions?

Dick Dale "misirlou" does NOT scream cheese!

I would say the theme from shaft or the rocky theme
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Quote by dontstopblevin
Dick Dale "misirlou" does NOT scream cheese!

I would say the theme from shaft or the rocky theme

i love the song but it seems to be used a lot post QT. i think you are right. i would be better with final countdown or bodies.
Quote by zenbone

This is SOOOOO overused that even ironic use of it is not funny.

At all.

Seriously.

And if by "Cheesy" you mean "music way over-the-top and serious" Misirlou, Gimme Shelter (kinda getting overused lately though), and the like are perfect.

But for songs that are inherently cheesy, I'd say "Oh Yeah" (The Ferris Bueller song), "Sweet Victory", or "Jungle Boogie".
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fab0nsF1z2I

The only answer when it comes to cheesey action songs. Seriously.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
We're not gonna take it!
No We ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymoreeee!!!
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Kenny Logins - DANGER ZONE was the winner. It was just the right amount of nostalgia for teh 80's and craptacular cheese. But i want to stress that they were ALL awesome suggestions.