So, I'm looking for creative video responses for the video collaboration I'm working on. But, I need some help. What is the weirdest, most terrifying, surreal, End-of-the-Earth, perfect dreams youve ever had?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh9HO_yGlTA

Here's the link to my youtube video where I'd prefer you to post your responses. I don't start talking about dreams until about halfway through it..and no, I'm not trying to inflate the number of views or anything. Just simply trying to get enough comments/ responses that'll allow to make a video about it. Thanks guys!!
Last edited by Djbrooks022 at Aug 2, 2011,
I died in one the other night. I woke up on a surgery table. they told me I was bleeding out internally and there was nothing they could do. my family was around me. and I told them I loved them and while I was saying goodbye to my mom, mid-sentence everything went black. and there was total silence. that was the last thing I remember before I woke up.
#DTWD
The weirdest dream I ever had I'll probably never forget.

So for some reason, I drove to the center of town. And there wasn't any parking spaces. So I parked on the curb. I was with a girl I don't know, and for some reason near my old high school there's this roundabout (it actually exists but the rest is ****ed), and they're broadcasting an NFL game on a huge screen on the grass on this roundabout..

Ok so, it turns out Vince McMahon is hosting (It was the Superbowl if I remember right), and it was half time. The half time show was Animals as Leaders. So they played Wave of Babies, then Vince got mad at Tosin for something and he hit him with something (it's bugging me that I can't remember but i almost swear it was a water noodle like you'd use in a pool), and said "YOU'RE FIRED" in typical Vince fashion

I woke up after.

I'm never taking Advil before sleeping again.
I swear to all that is tasty and good looking that this is true.

I had a dream that my feet were giant penises. For the entire dream I walked around with aching calves, trying to find a place to sit. Every where I went there were no chairs at all. I have no idea what to make of this dream, if I'm honest. Perhaps my feet will turn into penises one day?

It was the most bizarre, disgusting thing.
A SAD CHIDORI
Well, I don't usually remember my dreams well, but I had one last night about my father.

It was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback goin through the mountains of a night. Goin through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin. Never said nothin’. He just rode on past and he had this blanket wrapped around him and he had his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin’ fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. About the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin’ on ahead and that he was fixin’ to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold and I knew that whenever I got there he would be there.

And then I woke up.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
I had a dream where I went outside my house and everyone was frozen. I went to tap someone on the shoulder and my hand just went through him. Then everything went glitchy and a nuclear bomb blew up over downtown Salt Lake. Suddenly everything turned into some sort of dry liquid that I couldn't feel. I was very scared but there was nothing I could do. Then my voice turned into a computer voice as I screamed and after that everything just faded into non-existence.

There was another where I was running from a 500 ft. tall dog when my friend opened the door and yelled, "Get in quick!". Then he randomly asks me if I'd like to go to Antarctica. I say yes and suddenly the ground beneath us opens up and we are on a boat traveling at 10,000 miles to Antarctica. There are just a bunch of kids I know from school on the boat and they are looking at me like I'm a monster. I say hello to somebody I know and she quickly looks away with a disgusted look on her face. I ask my friend, "Am I supposed to be here?" He responds, "I don't think so". So we get to Antarctica, and my friend finally tells me why I'm there. His dad has a secret video game developing company in Antarctica that he doesn't want the U.S. government to know about. I must work there. So I start my job training with a bunch of people from UG (creepy, I know, I won't name specifically who) and you were all pissed off because I couldn't do anything right. I then overhear a conversation between a girl who I used to be close friends with and my friends dad that went like this:

Her: He's a worthless piece of shit, why would you allow that stupid **** here?
Him: I know, he's pathetic, I guess we will have to get rid of him tonight.
Her: Thank you, I'm so happy that he's leaving!

I later find out that "get rid of" meant kill. They wanted to kill me so I wouldn't tell the government about their videogame. So they lock me in an arena full of giant, flying man-eating cockroaches and they begin eating me alive. I start screaming in pain, and everyone I've met is in the audience is laughing, cheering, and shouting insults at me. Then I die.

Stupid dream, I don't know why I even shared it. I just had to.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Is there some sort of.. Deep, underlying hidden message to our weird dreams?

Sort of, i guess. I remember when I was six I had some life changing dream that made me depressed until about two years ago. I don't even remember what it was.
Quote by slipknot5678
Sort of, i guess. I remember when I was six I had some life changing dream that made me depressed until about two years ago. I don't even remember what it was.

maybe you got raped or something, and really happened.
I think you accidentally a word.

But really, what the **** could my dream mean, then?

It happened a few months back and to this day I still WTF at it. I've had others but I can't remember them.
I had a dream where they had this beer with skittles in it. I think it was called skitltlebrau.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My family and I (mother and a father, 2 brothers) were swimming in a lagoon, but then a ninja shot my dad in the leg with a bow and arrow, he died.
I was sent to an orphanage.

My friend had a dream that peter (our friend) was blonde, (Normally black hair) sitting on his nana's bed eating chocolate cake.
Call me Skeletor
Worst dream for making me wake up believing it were the recurring ones I had; my teeth would move slowly together creating huge pressure in my mouth until they finally smashed into jagged pieces and I would bleed profusely from the mouth. Like torrents of blood.

I'd wake up and swear I could taste it.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by ripple07
I had a dream where they had this beer with skittles in it. I think it was called skitltlebrau.

You can actually make vodka out of dem little guys.

They may not have been the strangest but there have been two, as I recall, where I've been harmed in the dreams and a mark and the pain would be formed when I woke.

The first was a simple bee sting on the back of my neck while over at my grandparents' house in the patio. Woke up and felt a somewhat big lump. Looked in the mirror with a small compact mirror in my hand and saw the redness and swelling.

Another, I was in your typical 30's/40's mafia gangster movie restaurant that was empty save for me and the person I was talking to. All of a sudden he got up quick and grabbed a knife (probably machete, can't recall) and sliced across my both of my forearms, right above my elbow. I proceeded to bleed a bit then woke up. Upon my arms were two red, I don't know, "lines" where I was sliced and they were burning and aching like all hell.

Still freaked out somewhat to this day.
I had one, where I woke up in the dream, looked around my room, and every single fish I had ever kept, was "swimming" around the room, in mid air, a rainbow snake head turned, looked at me, said "shit, he's onto us" then they all dropped to the floor and flopped around
Quote by cyco_bob56
You can actually make vodka out of dem little guys.

They may not have been the strangest but there have been two, as I recall, where I've been harmed in the dreams and a mark and the pain would be formed when I woke.

The first was a simple bee sting on the back of my neck while over at my grandparents' house in the patio. Woke up and felt a somewhat big lump. Looked in the mirror with a small compact mirror in my hand and saw the redness and swelling.

Another, I was in your typical 30's/40's mafia gangster movie restaurant that was empty save for me and the person I was talking to. All of a sudden he got up quick and grabbed a knife (probably machete, can't recall) and sliced across my both of my forearms, right above my elbow. I proceeded to bleed a bit then woke up. Upon my arms were two red, I don't know, "lines" where I was sliced and they were burning and aching like all hell.

Still freaked out somewhat to this day.

One day slender man will find his way into your dreams.

You're ****ed.
Call me Skeletor
I dreamt I was Winston Smith in 1984 and that my life had been a fraud and that my friends and familied had lied to me. One night or whatever it was some of those I trusted and the police came rushing into my apartment, beat me down and brought me into the prison or whatever.

Yeah, was a nice dream.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I had a dream my low e string was broken last night. that's it
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I can't be arsed writing them in detail, so here are my favourite bits:

In one, I fucked a mass of unspooled tape from an audio cassette.

In another, my house was massive and full of guns and monsters, like a video game, and it was awesome. My back yard had something with three goat-like legs arranged in a circle and the upper torso of a dead body, limp and swaying while the legs ran around. My front yard had an infinite number of shotguns, each with one more barrel than the last.

In another, I was chased around some incredibly scenic locations by a metal foot. The metal foot was poking out of the ground and ran along a metal groove, like a monorail track. In hindsight, I could have gotten off the metal groove and gone somewhere the metal foot couldn't follow me. I was about 6 or 7 when I had this dream, I was terrified by it.

Those are the ones I can remember. I'm sure I've had weirder ones.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 2, 2011,
I had a dream I was singing with Kanye West and my voice was autotuned. Sounded wicked.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I dreamed I owed my granddad a lot of money, but the only thing he would accept as payment was human faeces. So I sat on the toilet trying to squeeze out a massive sh*t, but it wouldn't come out. So I had a wank instead, but he said that he wouldn't take semen as payment.

That, was a strange dream.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog