#1
When I was at a lesson a few months ago the teacher let me plug my guitar into one of his amps but it wouldn't work.. turns out my battery (inside a little compartment next to the plug on the bottom) was to blame, since when we put his inside it worked.

When I open the compartment there is a wire with a white base attached to fix a battery too (we threw mine away when we knew it was duff..)

edit: is it just a 9V standard battery?


Thanks
Last edited by nick-33 at Aug 2, 2011,
#3
The more I think about it and look at the connector the more obvious it is. Thanks. Hey, everyones a common sense-less idiot once right? right??
#4
better to be cautious than to accidentally fry your gear out of ignorance. haha. i made many mistakes like that when i first started playing by just assuming something would be ok. so never feel bad about asking. questions save gear.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.


╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣