Im looking to buy a case online for my Freshman Apollo 1OC (Grand Auditorium Cutaway), but i can only really find cases for dreadnoughts and jumbos. Theres a GA size case on the freshman website, but thats about all i can find.

My question is, will a Grand Auditorium fit into a Dreadnought or Jumbo case? or should i be doing all of this in a guitar shop so that i don't make a mistake? then again, if i buy online, i could always return it if it's the wrong size. What do you think? will it fit in a dreadnought case?
it's not a good idea. why not contact freshman or the store you bought your guitar from and ask them to recommend a case that will fit?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by ShetlandPunk
Im looking to buy a case online for my Freshman Apollo 1OC (Grand Auditorium Cutaway), but i can only really find cases for dreadnoughts and jumbos. Theres a GA size case on the freshman website, but thats about all i can find.

My question is, will a Grand Auditorium fit into a Dreadnought or Jumbo case? or should i be doing all of this in a guitar shop so that i don't make a mistake? then again, if i buy online, i could always return it if it's the wrong size. What do you think? will it fit in a dreadnought case?

Well... after a little research, it appears that your guitar is a UK only release (damn it) and its an OOO shaped body. Seeing that leads one to http://www.guitarcenter.com/SKB-000-Sized-Acoustic-Guitar-Case-104632930-i1400055.gc?&source=4WFRWXX&CAWELAID=439935430

or any other OOO body cases.