Hey everyone im playing through a bugera v5 right now which i love! I need a distortion to put in front of it. I had a jekyll and hyde from visual sound and it was pretty good but not great. I have been looking at the mxr badass 78 but idk if it has enough balls.

I looking for a pedal that will give me great singing sustainy leads. And a great 80s hard rock/hair metal tones. Like scorpions, GNR, Poison, Randy Rhaods/ozzy stuff like that..

Also maybe something that can do some metal, but not like death metal just like basic crap like metallica ish tones.

Any help would be great!
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx
ya i was actually close to getting the crunch box like really close, i just youtubed the dirty bomb though and that thing sounds f'ing awesome man!! Thanks looks pretty versatile to.
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx
try some of the blackstar pedals, I looked at some of them a while ago and they sound great and would be well worth the money
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Yeah i loved my DB through my laney vc30. Much better than the onboard distortion, got to thrash territory easy.

It didnt agree with my orange too much though.