I gots me an LTD H 351 NT! Actually it was a few days ago, but we all love NGD threads so why should I deny UG the pleasure of being jelly over someone else's axe

The binding is beautiful

And here it is with it's predecessor

Got it new for a steal, so that makes me happy. The guitar looks beautiful what with the binding and the see-trough finish. Took me a while to get used to not having dots on the fretboard, but it doesn't bother me anymore. What bothered me, was the action out of the box. Definitely too high for my taste, but I put on .11s on there, lowered the action, tuned to D, fiddle with the truss and reintonated everything, and now it's as near perfect as it gets. What never bothered me are the pickups. They sound really nice and powerful. They don't clean up as well as their passive counterparts but they still react pretty nicely to the volume know. And if I'm on the knobs, I have to mention that they're a bit touchy, and I should set about tightening them a bit.
All in all - great schtuff, A+++, WDBWA

Also sorry for the pictures being a bit shite, didn't have the time nor light to take better ones. Maybe later I'll whip up some vanity shots and post them in the "My gear" thread.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Last edited by fantasyh at Aug 2, 2011,
HNGD man..how much did you "steal" it for?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
What a beautiful looking guitar! Happy NGD! Are the pickups EMG 81/60? Also, how much did you get it for?
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
The pups are 81/85. Saved over 200$ under list price
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
HNGD! That's killer mate
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
HNGD :Cheers:

I really wish they made that finish with an FR. Then I might consider it.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
HNGD the finish looks great.
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Nice guitar. Happy belated ngd.
Pop a 60 in there, it'll clean up way nicer.

I hate how esp puts the model name in the inlays.
They make such beautiful guitars other then that IMO.