Has anyone played this game? I've seen a couple of reviews that said that it was too hard, but it looks really good.

I'm thinking of getting it, but I don't want to spend money in a game that will only bring frustration.

If you have played it, would you recommend it?
My copy arrived this morning and I started on easy because I heard the same sort of things you had. Had no problems what-so-ever so far. Gonna go through on normal after just to see how big of a difference it is.

Also Gaming Thread
I wouldn't think Catherine would be that popular in the GT, since it's a VN inside of a puzzle, but a bunch of the AT regs have been talking about it

I would wanna play it more if it was more of a VN than a climbing game
I completely forgot about the gaming thread, thanks.

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
My copy arrived this morning and I started on easy because I heard the same sort of things you had. Had no problems what-so-ever so far. Gonna go through on normal after just to see how big of a difference it is.

Also Gaming Thread

You did a full run on easy and had no trouble?
Last edited by Just_Matt at Aug 2, 2011,
That game's kinda screwed up. Basically a puzzle game. If you think it's gonna be like Persona 4, then you are going to be disappointed.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by TheReverend724
I wouldn't think Catherine would be that popular in the GT, since it's a VN inside of a puzzle, but a bunch of the AT regs have been talking about it

I would wanna play it more if it was more of a VN than a climbing game

Have you met Kyose and Ichi? Hell, everyone in there is a member of the Persona fan club.
This is about 32 mins of game play.
Catherine Quick Look
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I bought this game off amazon with all the hype but found it quite shitty tbh. It's just a weird arcade/puzzle with bad graphics and a boring storyline. I'll stick to "The Witcher" and "Mortal Kombat" with all that DLC biz doing on.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Just_Matt
I completely forgot about the gaming thread, thanks.

You did a full run on easy and had no trouble?

I'm only about four stages in, I don't know how long it is but so far it's been easy.
Quote by Just_Matt
I've seen the first 2 nightmares and it doesn't look that bad, but most reviews say it's really difficult.

it's not difficult
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS