Recently, as you may have noticed, in US (not sure about other countries) the heat has been ridiculous. I live in the southern region of the US, this week it's supposed to get up 113 degrees Farenheidt (Spelling?) It's sad when you look forward to the 102 degree nights. What do you think Pit?
you're a stone fox
Old. This was 2 weeks ago it's actually not bad now.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's typical summer whether where i'm from. Honestly, over 100s is the norm. Like, i'm sick of people bitching about it being hot.

I'm actually really cold right now though, which is either because my house is freezing or I have a cold (paradox wtf).
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Why would satan want his weather back? Seems like it sucks.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by wizards?
It gets that hot down there every summer. When it's 113 in the upper midwest for a week straight with 99% humidity, now that's ridiculous.

This is the hottest I've ever seen it.
you're a stone fox
lol sucks for you. up here in the northeast, its a nice 84 degrees with 46% humidity. that makes the heat index around 85 or 86 which is nice as well. however, it did reach 102 with like 85% humidity a little while ago, which sucked balls. not as bad as the south though.
Quote by Saint78
This is the hottest I've ever seen it.

I have a friend who grew up in Louisiana and he told me it routinely gets past 110F in the summer. The guy wore a long sleeve shirt to work when it was 115F and 100% humidity a few weeks ago, so he's a little nuts.

That and I don't have air conditioning
Quote by wizards?
I have a friend who grew up in Louisiana and he told me it routinely gets past 110F in the summer. The guy wore a long sleeve shirt to work when it was 115F and 100% humidity a few weeks ago, so he's a little nuts.

That and I don't have air conditioning

Electricity bills are insane because of air condition. My family's was $450, and our neighbors was almost $1000.
you're a stone fox
Pfff, that's nothing. It was like 20 degrees here in the UK yesterday, shit was so hot.

Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Yeah heat sucks. I'm glad A/C is never far away.

Quote by Saint78
Electricity bills are insane because of air condition. My family's was $450, and our neighbors was almost $1000.

What in the actual fuck? What kind of inefficient a/c are we talking here?
Last edited by Masamune at Aug 2, 2011,
Quote by Sir Daniel
Pfff, that's nothing. It was like 20 degrees here in the UK yesterday, shit was so hot.

Pfft, 60's aren't all that bad.

/american that bothered to learn the metric system
It annoys me with all my british national friends complaining about how hot it is in the UK, it's not that bad at all, even the humidity isn't that bad
It was alright downtown today, even some breezes, but I had to walk back from the train station to my house and was drenched in sweat.