This is really cool! Definitely has that 80's feel to it, which you're used to hearing on a game at the arcade.

Only thing I think I'd change is maybe slow the solo bit at 0:42 down a little, the note runs sound a bit sloppy towards the end and while I don't generally like a tone like this, it fits very well with the feel of the song
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Awesome!

This doesn't sound like a fighting menu song. It sounds more like the intro song where you've got the game-play montages and stuff before the title screen comes up. The main groove of the song, without any of the synth leads or guitars sounds more like what you'd hear on the menu screen.

I gotta say, I'm very impressed by this. The guitar solo could have been a little longer, and with less shred + more deliberate melodies, but overall a very solid track. Honestly I was expecting some kind of 8 bit chiptune thing, and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't. I don't feel that there was any 80's vibe going on.

Keep it up! Hope this helps

c4c
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461784
Thanks for the reviews guys! Sorry it's took me so long to get back to this thread! I was out of town for a week! I'll check your links!

@aaron There is synthy bass. Tiny computer speakers won't pick up as much low end!