Basically I'm in need of a sexy, pointy, metal bass that is white. Yes, white.

My band has had comments about the visual awesomeness of all white guitars on stage, and whilst I am in need for a new bass, I find it near impossible to find a decent one that isn't the one I already have.

Currently I have a BC Rich Warlock 5 string, the Paolo Gregoletto (Trivium) signature model. I really just want a new bass so that I can put this oe to one side and preserve what is left of it!

Any help would be appreciated, I seem to be failing miserably.
How many strings.
Price.
Prefer any brands.
Location.

All needs to be answered broski.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
You could just buy another Paolo sig...
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding

It's not really pointy.
But it's white though
It's probably also utter shite.

To be honest though the best option is another Paolo sig as suggested above.
Since white and pointy isn't very popular/common.

Pointy in places?
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Thanks guys, helpful already. I should've mentioned that I do need a 5 string, price needs to be reasonable, I'm not made of money lol.
Brand I'm not too fussed about, I've used BC Rich and Fernandes before which I'm happy with but I'm always happy to try out any brand.
I'm based in England, so yeah, that's the location.
There's this... but it's a 4 string.

Would it maybe be easier to get a pointy bass you like and repaint it? I'm having trouble finding any that are pointy, 5 string -and- white.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Well man plenty of white basses out there just not too many that fit your description. White's hard to come by in that body style. You can mostly find white vintage basses, Fender and Squier both make these models. They look awesome with the white and Tortoise Shell pickguard pure sexy...
Quote by GAPendragon

Would it maybe be easier to get a pointy bass you like and repaint it? I'm having trouble finding any that are pointy, 5 string -and- white.

I think you have a very good idea there!