Page 1 of 2
I was browsing through photos of a girl I know somewhat on Facebook, just a few moments ago. I see her and others, taking advantage of a photo op with Ronald McDonald, who I was repulsed by. Even the makeup couldn't hide his ugly face.

I regret now making the comment to myself that he looked like he had down syndrome.

In the very next picture, this girl's brother, who, unbeknownst to me, actually has down syndrome. I immediatly recanted my previous comment and have permenantly (temporarily) swore off any offensive name-calling.

Regarding the title, I assume most Pit-posters have at least once felt like douchebags. I come here to find solace.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
wat^
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Bet this guy does:

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I feel like a douchebag right now and I'm pissed about it. The ****ing RCMP is ****ing around and so is SGI and the Highway Traffic Board who are all standing around with their dicks in their hands like ****ing idiots. I talked to the RCMP about getting my truck out of impoundment early and they go on ****ing telling me to talk to SGI, who then tell me to talk to the Highway Traffic Board, who then tell me to talk with SGI again. **** all them mother****ers. Then, none of the cocksuckers at SGI answer their ****ing phones and I'm leaving god damned messages left and right hoping one of these assholes phones back. Then when one of them finally ****ing does, it turns out the ****ing RCMP didn't even fax the ****ing file work in so my truck technically isn't even ****ing impounded and now no one one knows what the **** is going on when I was supposed to get my god damned truck out today. ****. Then, SGI makes me feel like an asshole for hassling them all ****ing day when they're the **** ups for not doing their ****ing jobs. I just want my ****ing vehicle back.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by HaistaPaska92
What's a dinlo?

Not a clue!

OT though, I feel like a douchebag.

I was hanging out near the basketball court this one time, and this young black guy was just minding his own business, playing BBall.

Long story short, he mis-dunked, and the ball hit me. I went over, roughed him up a little, picked him up, spun him round a bit. Nothing serious.

Never saw him again.
Quote by Colgate Total
I feel like a douchebag right now and I'm pissed about it. The ****ing RCMP is ****ing around and so is SGI and the Highway Traffic Board who are all standing around with their dicks in their hands like ****ing idiots. I talked to the RCMP about getting my truck out of impoundment early and they go on ****ing telling me to talk to SGI, who then tell me to talk to the Highway Traffic Board, who then tell me to talk with SGI again. **** all them mother****ers. Then, none of the cocksuckers at SGI answer their ****ing phones and I'm leaving god damned messages left and right hoping one of these assholes phones back. Then when one of them finally ****ing does, it turns out the ****ing RCMP didn't even fax the ****ing file work in so my truck technically isn't even ****ing impounded and now no one one knows what the **** is going on when I was supposed to get my god damned truck out today. ****. Then, SGI makes me feel like an asshole for hassling them all ****ing day when they're the **** ups for not doing their ****ing jobs. I just want my ****ing vehicle back.

/pats Colgate's shoulder

It's ok, buddy...

OT: Yes, I do sometimes. Then, I realize it and go apologize.
well I can't say I've gone a day without feeling like a douchebag. you might as well just pick up a nice bag of dope and you'll lose all your crap
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Everytime I think about what I use to do years ago.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Probably the most douchey I've ever felt is the morning after I punched a hotel clerk and got kicked out of a place I used to love staying at. This was at one of the darkest points of my life, where I had become a monster, even my friends were starting to not want anything to do with me.

I was wrecked on a few substances and trashing the room, when the guy knocked on the door. He was just doing his job, telling us to quiet down, and for no reason at all I just got mad and decked him. I don't know if the cops were called or anything, but we got out of there and got a room at another hotel. I woke up the next day and felt so shitty for what I had done. When I got back home, I called the place up and apologized to him, thanked him for not pressing charges, and sent him a gift as a peace offering.

He was really cool about the whole thing, but it still makes me cringe to even think about.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Bet this guy does:

I love how in almost every argument on the internet someone has to assume the other person's housing and social status as if not living with your parents somehow makes you the victor.
Lolol. Now I feel mor.....

Wait, no.

Still don't feel any douchier.

Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Aug 2, 2011,
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Not a clue!

OT though, I feel like a douchebag.

I was hanging out near the basketball court this one time, and this young black guy was just minding his own business, playing BBall.

Long story short, he mis-dunked, and the ball hit me. I went over, roughed him up a little, picked him up, spun him round a bit. Nothing serious.

Never saw him again.

I know what you mean. This kid got in my cab today and would NOT stop fucking gawking at my vanity plate and fluffy dice. What am I, some kind of rare artifact? Dick didn't even tip. Nice house though.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Lol, some 11'er prick who got pissy with me because I said he had 'Daddy Issues'

Yeah, I think you touched a nerve with that.
I feel like a massive douchebag sometimes. Which is weird, because I'm a massive douchebag ALL the time.
ಠ_ಠ
Yeah.

I sent a girl to the hospital with burns after throwing a water balloon at her...

It hit a hookah and the coal got knocked off and went down her shirt. I felt awful. Luckily she didn't press charges, but I felt like shit for awhile.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Lolol. Now I feel mor.....

Wait, no.

Still don't feel any douchier.

I love that movie.
Call me Skeletor
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Probably the most douchey I've ever felt is the morning after I punched a hotel clerk and got kicked out of a place I used to love staying at. This was at one of the darkest points of my life, where I had become a monster, even my friends were starting to not want anything to do with me.

I was wrecked on a few substances and trashing the room, when the guy knocked on the door. He was just doing his job, telling us to quiet down, and for no reason at all I just got mad and decked him. I don't know if the cops were called or anything, but we got out of there and got a room at another hotel. I woke up the next day and felt so shitty for what I had done. When I got back home, I called the place up and apologized to him, thanked him for not pressing charges, and sent him a gift as a peace offering.

He was really cool about the whole thing, but it still makes me cringe to even think about.
You sound like a douche.
That sucks TS, now all her hot facebook friends you may have had a chance with think your a prick.
Quote by Shutout
Yeah.

I sent a girl to the hospital with burns after throwing a water balloon at her...

It hit a hookah and the coal got knocked off and went down her shirt. I felt awful. Luckily she didn't press charges, but I felt like shit for awhile.

that's just so damned unfortunate that it's funny

I'm sorry
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I irrigate vaginas all the time
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm a douche bag. I can't think of anything specific, but I'm pretentious, ignorant, etc.

To answer the question: All the time.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You sound like a douche.

I know, it's too bad that isn't what the thread is about.
I said "Have fun at Ivy Tech" which sounded dickish after I said it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Bet this guy does:

Spam CoCoPoPz anyone?

Anyways, I am a douchebag to the annoying people just to piss them off. I'm normally easy to get along with and I don't do stupid things.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

This CoCoPoPz fellow.... I did not understand his retorts at all. I just imagined him saying that to P.Vengeance and then PV just staring at him for a few seconds...and then ****ing hitting the shit out of him.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
- one time i bitched out an ex-girlfriend so bad, she got physically ill and vomited.

- one time someone made a your mom joke to a guy i'd met only a few times. he did the "my mom's dead" thing and i cracked up at how serious his face was. because people do that all the time when you make mom jokes you know? turns out his mom actually was dead.
#DTWD
I don't think I've ever forgotten a single douchey thing I've ever done. I have a guilt conscience that just ****ing kills me sometimes. Although, at the same time I don't forget any single douchey thing that was ever done to ME. This has lead to some impressive arguments in the relationships I've had
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Aug 3, 2011,
Quote by primusfan
- one time i bitched out an ex-girlfriend so bad, she got physically ill and vomited.

- one time someone made a your mom joke to a guy i'd met only a few times. he did the "my mom's dead" thing and i cracked up at how serious his face was. because people do that all the time when you make mom jokes you know? turns out his mom actually was dead.

Oh my gosh that reminds me of another douchey thing I did.

I made a your mom joke to a mentally challenged boy whose mom had died VERY recently at the time. I had no idea. I hated myself for a long while after that.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Bet this guy does:

OT: Making fun of my friends dad in a picture and then finding out he died. Feels incredibly shitty man
Not to say im a racist because i'm not... Well i work at an amusement park where there are a lot of people that dont speak english. Well after a long day of trying to explain things to ppl who just look at u and get mad that you dont speak spanish.

A friend of mine and i saw a group of hispanics aproaching and we made some remarks we shouldnt have. (it was a bad night at work for us so we were pissed but thats no excuse) turns out they spoke perfect english and were pretty cool. We both felt like douches about that. Especially cause we let stereotypes get the best of us.

Sometimes its hard to deal with ignorant people that dont know the native language of the country they reside in and dont care to learn it and act like pricks. But there are plenty of people that are eager to learn or studied the language.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Last edited by whyze250f at Aug 3, 2011,