What are you favourite live performances of artists with amazing vocal power that's honestly given you goosebumps. Link to only live performances of artists whose voices you really appreciate (don't only link to your favourite artists). Below are some of the live performances which have had me listening and staring with awe:

叮噹 - her voice as can be heard in the first video shows just how much power she has. The second video shows her perfect pitch and power towards the very end. The last video show cases another great song which shows her power towards the end - you can see that she's actually tearing up!

周杰倫 - his voice can be pretty damn good sometimes. This video is living proof of the stage presence surrounding his strong voice.

I know these are all Chinese songs but that's all I know. I'll keep updating this thread with live performances I really like for the voice.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 2, 2011,
Some of the most powerful non-opera singers I have ever heard are:

Aya Shimazu (Japanese enka singer)
Ann Wilson
Geoff Tate
David Coverdale
Ian Gillian
Robert Plant
Glenn Hughes
Kim Kyung-ho
Ronnie James Dio
Rob Halford
Freddie Mercury
Tarja Turunen
The Gits - Second Skin

I absolutely LOVE Mia Zapata's voice, very powerful. I usually end up getting chills from most of their songs due to her singing.

R.I.P. Mia
Last edited by Aqua Dementia at Aug 4, 2011,
Hmm, I'm a little disappointed with the clips I've heard above. It didn't really have the vocal power and ability that I'm looking for in this thread. I'm looking for massive amounts of singing ability like the videos I linked above.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Eh, well Mia Zapata was the first that came to my mind. If i think of anything else I will post it.
Quote by Harmonius
Hmm, I'm a little disappointed with the clips I've heard above. It didn't really have the vocal power and ability that I'm looking for in this thread. I'm looking for massive amounts of singing ability like the videos I linked above.

I'm sorry I didn't click the links my apologies. I think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbqO9GTslVw is more appropriate then.
I'm an asshole.