Page 1 of 3
beards.

do you like them on guys? not like them? dont really care?

just interested as ive grown out a beard the past few months and i personally love havin it (im 20 but look younger so its always nice not getting ID'ed and shit when goin to the LCBO or bars.) but im curious if it will "hurt" my chances with women or is it just "if it looks good then its fine" type of thing

also, guys with beards
Last edited by chud123 at Aug 2, 2011,
I'm a girl, I hate them.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Some women love it, some hate it. Women who hate it are the ones you wouldn't like anyways.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I get ID at bars and they still ask me if I'm underage, even seeing that I'm 19. "Are you sure this is you? You look devilishly young, you sly fox you."
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah who doesn't love rubbing prickly sandpaper all over their face when they kiss someone.

I've met my dream girl.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah who doesn't love rubbing prickly sandpaper all over their face when they kiss someone.

whatever

stubble is hot

Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
As an 18 year old lesbian with a C cup and wears a size 2 dress, I have no feelings on the matter.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

And you girls wonder why not every guy is gun-ho about cunnilingus.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
As an 18 year old lesbian with a C cup and wears a size 2 dress, I have no feelings on the matter.

+1000000 profile views

including those that already know you
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
The more facial hair you have, the hotter you have to be to pull it off.

edit: And I've never seen a guy that I thought was more attractive with facial hair than without. Just sayin'.

edit again: AND, the hair that grows on your face is of the same variety as the hair that grows on your private areas. This has been scientifically proven because there is a kind of lice that can grow in your pube hair but not your head hair, and that same lice grows just fine in beard hair. What woman wouldn't find THAT desirable?
Play the music, not the instrument. ~Author Unknown

blackzeppelion
Who's the band that could become the next led zeppelin?
Ovenman
Iron blimp.
J.A.M
Aluminum helicopter.
Ovenman
*Breaks out periodic table* Magnesium bi-plane.
Last edited by MarshmallowPies at Aug 2, 2011,
Quote by TheBurningFish

(Invalid img)
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If a girl is the type who dislikes you because you have a beard, she's not worth it anyway, man. I say this as a gentleman with a beard.
Quote by MarshmallowPies

edit: And I've never seen a guy that I thought was more attractive with facial hair than without. Just sayin'.

edit again: AND, the hair that grows on your face is of the same variety as the hair that grows on your private areas. This has been scientifically proven because there is a kind of lice that can grow in your pube hair but not your head hair, and that same lice grows just fine in beard hair. What woman wouldn't find THAT desirable?

your name frightens confuses me
Quote by TheBurningFish

I personally like it like that there. It's like I'm getting a nice little scratch whilst doing something I like.

I've heard a study on this a couple years back that about 54% of women dig the facial fuzz.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Plenty of girls like beards.

Quote by cyco_bob56
I personally like it like that there. It's like I'm getting a nice little scratch whilst doing something I like.

I've heard a study on this a couple years back that about 54% of women dig the facial fuzz.

They smell so much nicer without the hair though..
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 2, 2011,
Quote by MarshmallowPies

I'm not shaving for you bitch. Scratches chin.....
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

That's stubble. Not a beard. A beard makes you feel warm all over, like a gentle kiss from a bear.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

They're not prickly if they're long enough. FOR EXAMPLE: MY BEARD is long, therefor it is not prickly. I also use conditioner in it, that makes it smooth as silk!
Meh. If he can actually grow a decent looking one and it's not patchy/weird looking, I don't have an issue with it.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by due 07
I don't mind a beard on a guy, as long as it's well-kept.

+1 no crazy ZZ Top stuff
Quote by severed-metal
That's stubble. Not a beard. A beard makes you feel warm all over, like a gentle kiss from a bear.

You have just succeeded in freaking me out.

Wanna go out for some ice cream?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
My last girlfriend didn't like facial hair and couldn't believe I could grow any (I'm half Chinese). Her mother didn't believe I could either. Just to prove them wrong, I grew out my facial hair for 3 days. After dating me for several months and me rarely shaving, she got used to it and confessed she rather liked it.
Now she is with someone that can grow more facial hair than me
Quote by Extra Ordinary
My last girlfriend didn't like facial hair and couldn't believe I could grow any (I'm half Chinese). Her mother didn't believe I could either. Just to prove them wrong, I grew out my facial hair for 3 days. After dating me for several months and me rarely shaving, she got used to it and confessed she rather liked it.
Now she is with someone that can grow more facial hair than me

Oh god, the irony.

That sucks, though.

Girlfriend likes the look, but not the feel of mine.

I usually grow it for about 3 weeks, shave, and repeat.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Beards are awesome.

Also I find that most late teen to mid 20 girls don't like beards. But those either side of that age groups love them.

I only know one teen girl who loves beards, but she also loves guys to be chubby, ginger and not exactly assertive so her opinion isn't valid.
I have a beard out of necessitiy. I am cursed with an abnormality called "babyface". If I didn't have the beard, people would just think I was a freakishly tall 14 year old.
ಠ_ಠ
i also have a baby face. so i keep a very well trimmed beard and it makes me look my age. I quite like my beard and so does my girl as long as it doesnt get really thick
Page 1 of 3