Page 1 of 2
So the crazy ass drummer is a common thing to find in bands. The quiet retiring bassist is also quite common ive found. Singers maybe arrogant self centred on average.

What other personality traits would you say guitarists and other musicians are known for?
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Aug 2, 2011,
Playing the guitar

ollolololloollol

/thread
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
Playing the guitar

but he said musicians.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by McTodd
Playing the guitar

ollolololloollol

/thread

/twat

I have never seen anyone sweep pick with their mind.
I swear the biggest bouts of depression always seem to be attributed to artists - whether singer, drummer, guitarist, bassist etc...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by theogonia777
but he said musicians.

Only people who play guitar are musicians
I don't know about personality traits, but I know that if you try to make them musicians go to rehab, they'll say no, no, no.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Well where I live at least, the actual musicians are very humble and don't like to have their egos stroked, whereas the wannabe musicians (aka the douchebag(s) who try out for your band and don't put forth any effort after that) seem to very egotistical, always fishing for compliments or just being arrogant and starting things with other musicians/wannabe-musicians.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
twat

Wow, that's a little harsh. I mean yeah, I got in first and made a terrible joke, but that kind of language is unwarranted. And on the Internet no less! You know there are children here, right? Even if there weren't children, there are plenty of people who just don't want to hear that kind of language and whose Internet experience you're besmirching. I hope you're proud of yourself.
lovemaking
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by entity0009
Monkey nipple fetish.

...That's not just me, right?

I get that fetish every blue moon.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Im better than you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by McTodd
Only people who play guitar are musicians

no, it's the other way around. everyone knows that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
no, it's the other way around. everyone knows that.

Only musicians who play guitar are people?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

no, only guitars who people play musicians.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Eastwinn

only plays who guitar musicians are people.
Play only people are who musicians guitar?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by strat0blaster
I don't know about personality traits, but I know that if you try to make them musicians go to rehab, they'll say no, no, no.

/randomwinehousepicoftheday

On-topic: Tonedeaf I speak as a guitarist as well as a sound engineer, so I'm, erm, like allowed to say that or something
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Lead singer/guitarist - Egocentric
Bassist - Emotionless
Drummer - Mentally retarded
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I've noticed that some guitar players, specifically jam/blues based guitar players a chill as f^ck, peaceful, kind dudes.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Classical guitar students tend to be nerdy, kind of boring, but very nice and kind. Professionals are usually very kind and nice, but way more egocentric and have a different side to them.
Guitarists tend to be attention *****s, Singers are self centered and controlling, bassists just go into the background...a lot of these are true haha

Off topic, are the Winehouse jokes still funny considering she's dead?
Quote by shecter guy

Are jokes about Kurt Cobang still funny even though he's dead?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by shecter guy

of course. in fact:

when some people die their remains are stored in a small jar rather than in the ground. the jar is often labeled with something such as their name, dates of birth and death, nickname, personal quote, inside joke, etc. the label on Amy Winehouse's jar will read "Elmer's."
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Are jokes about Kurt Cobang still funny even though he's dead?

Too soon...

Besides, we still haven't gotten enough humor out of Jim Morrison yet.
With all guitarists i know we are usually boastful arrogant big headed and totally able to back it up
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Guitar players tend to have big egos, view their band as theirs, as if they are the center of the band, and probably view bassists and drummers as accessories required for a proper band (i.e if they could I bet any guitarist would want a band with 5 guitar players). Oh ya and they probably view "lead" guitar playing as the way to go, "rhythm" guitar is just there.

That's the way it is around my area. The few guitar players that are actually good are usually pretty humble and nice people. Otherwise the above paragraph applies.

I think a common trait of any musician is patience, and I think there is a bit of introvertism in every musician (required for those long practice sessions alone).
lack of time management
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 2