So i thought of the idea of having a speaker dedicated to cleaner tones and one for higher gain to get the right tones. However is it possible to somehow auto switch from one speaker to another when changing amp channels. i dont want to have to press two switches with 2 feet. I am looking to buy a diezel herbert for this btw.
I bet something from Radial can do that. It also obviously depends on your amp to some degree. Herbert huh?

maybe something like this


next time put Diezel in your title and you'll get more attention