I uploaded the song onto my UG profile. I had to record it using my cell phone and the app I used only let me record for 60 seconds. :-/ But oddly, I don't think the sound quality is all THAT terrible. It's pretty loud though, so you might want to turn your speakers down before you play it.

I like all types of music, so if you got something for me to check out, post it and I'll comment on it and whatnot. I'm looking forward to listening to your guys recordings. :-)
Quote by TheLetherHed
I uploaded the song onto my UG profile. I had to record it using my cell phone and the app I used only let me record for 60 seconds. :-/ But oddly, I don't think the sound quality is all THAT terrible. It's pretty loud though, so you might want to turn your speakers down before you play it.

I like all types of music, so if you got something for me to check out, post it and I'll comment on it and whatnot. I'm looking forward to listening to your guys recordings. :-)

Hey man I'm not familiar with the original, but sounds good!!!

C4C : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466134
Haha brilliant way of recording
May I ask you what cell and what app you used, because it actually sounds great.
It would be a handy tool to quickly record short passages.
Regarding your cover, well there is very little that can be said.
It does sound great, even more when I keep in mind how it was recorded.

I can't really ask for a crit/comment, because there I am not really able to comment on your cover
But I would really appreciate it if you checked out my cover of Iridescent by Linkin Park: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1463223
Yeah ill check it out and comment right now. What do you mean you can't comment on it though? I'm just now getting my feet wet with UG so I don't really know what you mean. Would uploading it to YouTube work better?
And I have a Google Nexus phone through Sprint. I was using TapeRecorder Lite (I think that's what it was called...)
Well I mean the recording is 60 seconds long, and it's one riff with 2 licks.
There is very little that can be said about it, it sounds good.
But that is not real feedback I can't tell you what you did good or what to improve on etc.
A longer recording would certainly help.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm not familliar with the original.
And thank you for your kind comment on my video