Ok Lets Make This Short. I have A Starter Guitar With a Tone Knob and When I Put it Down The Tone Seems to Become Blurry. I Am Looking to Buy a Jim Root Telecaster and It Doesnt Have a Tone Knob So Im Wandering if The Tone Will Be Blurry. Is It Also Possible to add A Tone Knob Just In Case?
No. The Tone Won't Be Blurry If There's No Tone Knob. I Normally Keep The Tone Knob All The Way Up Anyway, Because There's Not Much Use For It.

In Regards To Your Other Question, Yes, You Would Be Able To Put A Tone Knob On It, But It Would Possibly Require Additional Routing, And You Would Have To Drill A Hole In The Guitar.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I doubt it will sound "blurry" (do you mean Muddy?) at all, considering it's an EMG Active Pickup.

It also has a pickup selector, which has much more tone control than a tone knob.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
When i Play My Guitar I Usually Like The Tone All The Way Up SO That Kinda What I Ask If It Will Sound as If The Tone Is All The Way Up?
just...keep the tone knob up....everyone usually does
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by Jonathan1108
When i Play My Guitar I Usually Like The Tone All The Way Up SO That Kinda What I Ask If It Will Sound as If The Tone Is All The Way Up?

I Like How You Capitalized Everything Except For The "i"
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED