I Have A Guitar With A Tone Knob and When i Put It Down It Sound Blurry. i Am Planning to Buy a Jim Root Telecaster and it Has No Tone Knob So Im Wandering if It Will Sound Blurry. I Play In a Churchs Worship Group So i Need to Know If i Should Get It Cause They Use a Lot Of Effects And What Not and i Want to Sound Good. If u Have a Guitar With No Tone Knob Plz Comment.
No, it'll be the opposite. Not having a tone knob is like having the tone knob turned all the way up, not all the way down. It will be a little bit brighter.
No, less stuff between your guitar and amp = clearer signal.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

should make your sound "clearer" really.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Same as a volume knob, when its on 10, its not adding volume, its just letting the signal go through. All the knobs do is cut out tone/volume.

Also, how did you manage to capitalize the first letter of every word?
I happen to very much dislike the lack of a tone knob really. Especially for bass guitars, you can do awesome things with it. Not town knob is essentially all the way up...
I Really Don't Like It When People Type Like This.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
I Really Don't Like It When People Type Like This.

first world problems: "gosh i hate it when people capitalize every word in their sentences..."

haha...anyway he missed some of the two letter words so he didn't make it all the way
Quote by ItsThatDude
first world problems: "gosh i hate it when people capitalize every word in their sentences..."

haha...anyway he missed some of the two letter words so he didn't make it all the way

I don't mind if they cap every word, just the first letter.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't mind if they cap every word, just the first letter.

just a pet peeve eh? how'd that come about
Quote by ItsThatDude
just a pet peeve eh? how'd that come about

hard to read
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Dmaj7
Same as a volume knob, when its on 10, its not adding volume, its just letting the signal go through. All the knobs do is cut out tone/volume.

Also, how did you manage to capitalize the first letter of every word?

+1

Same as amps really.

And yeah typing in all Caps shows up as only the first letter of each word being capitalized. The forum is set up that way on purpose so we don't have to see all caps because it IS SO FRICKIN ANNOYING!

it is often interpreted as yelling in the online world - that is why it is not tolerated.
Well First Of All When People Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word It Makes My Vision Blurry But No The Sound Will Be Clearer
I think the forum should hire people to fix grammatical errors in other peoples posts.

It'll make us smarter.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Make sure you dress like Jim Root on occasion when you play at church to match that Tele.

Do it for the lolz.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by littlephil
No, it'll be the opposite. Not having a tone knob is like having the tone knob turned all the way up, not all the way down. It will be a little bit brighter.

+1

Quote by AcousticMirror
you tried to type that in all caps didn't you.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?