Hey guys.

Today, I went to play my guitar. Plugged it in, played a few chords. It sounded like crap!!

I started to tune and the last 3 strings were ok, but the first 3 were horrid sounding also the intonation was off and they notes died when I bent them.

Now, this just happened from one day to another!

PD: I didn't check the TR but I think I don't need to. I changed from 10s to 9s

Thanks!
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Probably either have major temperature fluctuations around your guitar, or someones screwing with your stuff when your not around.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
when you say that you changed from 10's to 9's do you mean you just did within the past day or two? and do you mean 10's to 9's or from 9's to 10's?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
The last part of your post wasn't very clear, did you just change your strings? If you did then that's your problem, you didn't adjust the truss rod to compensate for the lower tension on the neck, which means the neck will bend back, therefore causing exactly the problems you described.

Otherwise was there anything significant about the weather in your area recently? Any heat waves? If so the fluctuations in weather most likely affected your guitar, specifically your neck. Again the solution is to adjust the truss rod accordingly.
sorry I didn't make myself clear. I changed strings about 2-3 weeks ago and didn't have any problems. I didn't adjust the TR. And I don't think there's been any sudden temperature change. Although it's common in Venezuela I don't think there's been one in a while
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Changing the string gaugue will alter the tension on the neck and potentially affect the amount of neck relief or 'bending' against this string tension if it is different from before. Sometimes it takes a wee while for the truss rod to settle at a new equilibrium point so this is maybe why you got away with it for a couple of weeks. Changes in temperature could also throw a spanner in the works there as well. You may need to adjust the truss rod a tiny shade but make sure you know what you are doing as its easy to do serious damge to your guitar neck if you don't.
I've been trying to fix this. But I can't. I've messed with the TT and it looks almost straight (how i like it). But there's still the 1st 3 strings problem and now there's a last 3 strings problem. All 3 sound muted when pressed from the 14th fret on. I raised the TOM and the stopbar with no luck. Unless I leave it at super high action which I don't really like.

What do i do?
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Guitar shops are there to help.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Sounds like your neck has to much bow in it, which can be fixed with a truss rod adjustment. If your not sure how to fix it, take it to a shop.
Ok guys I kinda fixed it. Lowered the action a bit but now the 6th string rattles when open. Whenever I fret it doesn't rattle. So, fret buzz. I CAN hear it through the amp and it's quite annoying. What now?
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
I think Agroban hit it on the head. Your truss rod needs an adjustment. Check the neck curvature. If you're not sure about it or if you are one of the millions of guitarists who thinks the neck will snap if you give the truss rod a 3/4 turn, have a good tech do it for you.

It's not a big deal.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
i checked the neck and it's fine!. Little to no curvature. And besides, the curvature only REALLY affects the middle of the neck, it's very tough for it to affect the first 3 or 5 frets. I'm having trouble in one of those I. When I fret on the 1st fret the buzz goes away.
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
The truss rod can affect more than that. If your neck curvature is indeed fine, then either a couple of your frets have raised or your neck has warped.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Follow these instructions and measure the gap with a feeler gauge when you do. Looking at the neck to determine if you need to adjust the truss rod isn't accurate, and even if the truss rod seems to be adjusted right, some guitars do well with a slightly larger neck bow.
Either your neck is not as straight as you think, your action is to low, or one (or more) of your frets are levitating out of your fret board. Or maybe the grooves in the nut are to deep... That thought just occurred to me.

If you recently changed your string gauge, your neck probably needs some sort of adjustment.

Measure the gap with a feeler gauge like Warpig said and let us know what you find.
Today I went to adjust my truss rod. I loosened it. As I saw it had a bit of bow to it and the 6th string was touching the 1st fret. I kept loosening (really slowly) and I got to a point that loosening it was like cutting butter with a hot knife. It scared me shitless since I know it's supposed to be hard, not SO easy.

Could I have ruined it?!?
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
you should really only do quarter turns at a time
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
that's what I did. But then I hit a point when I went for a 1/4 turn and it was so easily turned I nearly gave it about 1/2 turn or more
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi