I figured if we put our cognitive brainpower together someone on here could call me out on being a idiot and tell me that this doesn't work.

Recently I've been job hunting for a work at home job because I am moving soon and will not have a vehicle, and I put in a few applications. I heard back from one of them yesterday giving me information about the company and all that shit. It ended with "Theres a 25 dollar fine" and I'm sitting here going "this has to be a scam, **** this".

So I e-mailed them again and asked for their site and they gave me http://www.dataentrydesk.com/ , which looks super sketchy and I honestly don't trust, but can't find anything about it being a scam or not yet. I've honestly been looking for two hours. If someone could tell me a way to search a sites legitness that isn't google and is actually effect I would really appreciate it.

If I need ot take down the link after I get my answer I gladly will, I'm honestly just looking for some advice pit.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
if you think its a scam, it almost always is.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Extra 4000 bucks/month for 1-2 hours of work at home?

Scam brudda.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by JimmyBanks6
if you think its a scam, it almost always is.

see I want to go with my gut on this but the fact that she actually e-mailed me back and wrote professionally is ****ing with my head.

She also claims her name is Nancy Diaz and is a applications manager for HomeJobs2u, Inc. LinkedIN found no results.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
see I want to go with my gut on this but the fact that she actually e-mailed me back and wrote professionally is ****ing with my head.

She also claims her name is Nancy Diaz and is a applications manager for HomeJobs2u, Inc. LinkedIN found no results.

Isn't that the point of a scam? Too seem legit.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by CorvetteRick
short answer: yes.

Long Answer: Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by chaos13
Extra 4000 bucks/month for 1-2 hours of work at home?

Scam brudda.

It's actually like 15 an hour, average pay is 300 a week and you have to work minimum 15 hours a week. You can work as much as you want so you actually have to do work, it's be a 40 hour a week job according to what she gave me

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Do you have to pay for the job? If answer is yes, scam.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by DefectedFromGod

and then they ask for your credit card number use a dollar and refund it, to prove you are over 18

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by DefectedFromGod
It's actually like 15 an hour, average pay is 300 a week and you have to work minimum 15 hours a week. You can work as much as you want so you actually have to do work, it's be a 40 hour a week job according to what she gave me

yea its likely a pyramid thing where you have to sell people the same business/idea and pay her a royalty etc.
But...but...but....it was as seen in forbes magazine and CNET!

Aight screw this, good lookin out pit.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod

the whole writing back professionally is part of the scam, hombre. that's how they try and screw you over, is by pretending to be legit, when in reality they're not.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
and since it is a pyramid sceme, report it, its illegal. There are suckers out there who wont ask a group of people for guidance and **** themselves over.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Can't you check out a websites legitness on bbb.com? It stands for better business bureau but I've never tried it. Hope that helps but definetly don't give out any credit card numbers if you're not sure
Quote by Schnecter
Can't you check out a websites legitness on bbb.com? It stands for better business bureau but I've never tried it. Hope that helps but definetly don't give out any credit card numbers if you're not sure

you could, but that doesn't really mean shit, lots of scammy businesses can have an A+ rating, or the business in question just disputes all complaints; saying that the people who feel ripped off didn't put enough effort into making a go of it.
Sounds alot like Amway, and screw that. The fact is, there are some people that can make money off of this but they have to be in a very influential postion, like say a priest or a preacher.

Thats the way pyramid schemes work, and they are almost always predominately run by religious groups.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
If it sounds too good to be true....

But seriously, that advice hasn't failed me yet.

Although you said an 'at home' job, costco STARTS at $15 an hour... Just something you might want to consider.
Quote by beanerlove44
If it sounds too good to be true....

But seriously, that advice hasn't failed me yet.

Although you said an 'at home' job, costco STARTS at $15 an hour... Just something you might want to consider.

I have a job making 13 an hour doing data entry right now, I'm an automated phone service that can handle complete sentences and I'm actually the fastest in the company and started getting bonuses last week, but I'm moving in two weeks and really like this kind of work. It's just hard to find legit data entry jobs, apparently it's impossible online haha.

Also, no car bro

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
which looks super sketchy and I honestly don't trust,

I see you decided we talked you out of this, but for future reference, if you don't trust it, don't bother.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Vypor
Sounds alot like Amway, and screw that. The fact is, there are some people that can make money off of this but they have to be in a very influential postion, like say a priest or a preacher.

Thats the way pyramid schemes work, and they are almost always predominately run by religious groups.

Don't start this.

I think your looking at a scam my friend. Never heard of paying an employer before they hire you.
Dude it looks really sketchy, I mean it looks like a website from 1999. You look at the terms of use and it says at the bottom "register now". It only lacks a couple of popups telling me I won something.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.