I saw him using this guitar in the video of the Moscow live performance of Primal Concrete Sledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Yy__sxseg

and here is a pic i found of it

It has the Dean ML bodyshape but it has the shark fin inlays which i havent seen on any Deans or Washburns he used. And the headstock obviously isnt a Dean

in the video, i can barely see a logo on the headstock at around 2:14 and i think it might say Jackson

I'm thinking its a modified ML with a Jackson neck unless Jackson made that shape of guitar back then, but if anyone knows anything else about that'd be great.
I'm pretty sure that's just a modded ML with a Jackson neck on it, Jackson never made MLs but they made Stars, which are pretty close(they've got an offset bottom like a Rhoads). I always thought it was white though. o_O I know he had a white ML in the mid-80s, and a sunburst one before. The sunburst one wound up becoming the Dean From Hell, but the white one I've only seen in mid-80s vids, so I think that might be what happened to the white one.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
I'm pretty sure that's just a modded ML with a Jackson neck on it, Jackson never made MLs but they made Stars, which are pretty close(they've got an offset bottom like a Rhoads). I always thought it was white though. o_O I know he had a white ML in the mid-80s, and a sunburst one before. The sunburst one wound up becoming the Dean From Hell, but the white one I've only seen in mid-80s vids, so I think that might be what happened to the white one.

yeah thats probably what it is, thanks man
hmm....the neck is reminecent of a jackson....but its quite different. might just be a custom shop washburn or dean o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
The white ML's he had were custom builds, they're the only ones that ever existed like 'em. I'm pretty positive that guitar in the picture was a custom built Washburn, Dean has used headstocks similar to that before but never on an ML that I'm aware of.

And Dean/Washburn are the only two companies that have ever produced an ML. My internet is beyond horrible and I can't view the vid, but you should be able to look at the two longer horns on the bottom and see if it's a Dean or a Washburn. The Dean horns are symmetrical, whereas one of the Washburn horns in thinner than the other.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I be willing to bet its a early Washburn after dime split with dean