I Am Planning to Get a Marshall DSL 100 and i Play In My Churchs Worship Group. Does the Amp Play Good With Pedals or Does it Sound Good Overall. I Ocassionally Play Metal At Home Like Slipknot Metallica So is It Any Good For That.
I have one and it is quite a versatile amp in my opinion. Takes alot of equalizing to get it sound just how you want it but once you do it sounds excellent. I use delay and wah pedals and it sounds pretty good but then again I haven't played alot of different amps. I bought mine from a local shop for $1300 with a cab. I'm into pretty some pretty heavy stuff like pantera, mastodon, etc... but I also play alot of stuff like 3 doors down and stone temple pilots and it sounds good with all that. You should message me if you need a cab with it cuz I'm planning on going into the music shop tomorrow and I'll ask about how much the shipping is and see if it would be worth it to you. At guitar center they charge you a hell of alot more for the same thing. Maybe this shop could save you some money
Have you played one? Strongly consider going to a store and play one. You might even want to take along your own guitar, so you get a better feel. Don't trust us to tell you about an amp - our opinions are too subjective and we don't have your ears.
You should message me if you need a cab with it cuz I'm planning on going into the music shop tomorrow and I'll ask about how much the shipping is and see if it would be worth it to you. At guitar center they charge you a hell of alot more for the same thing. Maybe this shop could save you some money
Thanks man I Was Trying to Get a Used One but Thanks