Well, I'm trying to use my new acoustic more. I know how to read chords but I don't know of any songs that sound good on the acoustic that use chords. If you guys know of any high rated chords that don't require a capo and preferably in standard tuning (though any tuning is fine) drop me a link please!

-Reward; A virtual pat on the back !!!
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
a very standard chord pattern for many acoustic songs is Em, C, G, D. not a particular song but this should help some i hope
acoustic songs on E standard , theres pretty much 1000000000000000x million songs and most of them just use E , G , C , F, A, D , Am

i just learned the dollar bill from screaming trees , pretty awesome song and fairly easy try it.
Well the screaming trees reference helped a bit... But I'm really aiming for titles to play
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
learn brother from alice in chains
or nuttshell their acoustic stuff is pretty good

its a half step down songs thou

what do you mean by titles popular songs if so
wonderwall the chicks love that
Well this is soully for personal enjoyment I really enjoy sitting down and playing soft acoustic stuff, it's rather relaxing, every now and then I need a break from my Bugera!
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster