After looking at a picture of a b.c. rich stealth that I was going to get only becuase it had 7-strings, the shape really annoyed me. So i pasted it into paint.net and starting messing about with it and eventually got something.

It went from

to

I just got a stealth body shape, copied the bottom left part to the top left and the top right to the bottom right. Now it has a upper body of an SG and a lower body of a parallel stealth/xiphos/ml (sort of). I then copied a headstock from a mockingbird pro x and stuck it on and turned the saturation down to make it silver and it was done. It kinda looks silly because i didn't put too much time into it and i pasted a 6 string headstock onto a 7 string neck. What are your thoughts?
I would buy a red one

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Reminds me of a smaller Steinberger TranScale Demon with a headstock. Body looks small for my tastes but if you like small bodies it looks great!
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
Quote by jafar007
Reminds me of a smaller Steinberger TranScale Demon with a headstock. Body looks small for my tastes but if you like small bodies it looks great!

Wow, if this guitar is too small for you then you must like huge guitars lol. Seriuosly though, what do you consider normal sized then?

Edit: And also, I just saw that steinberger. It looks pretty much just like a warlock, nothing like an sg. I would alo never buy that guitar or pretty much any guitar from steinberger because of their headless-ness. It looks really weird. They could at least put a decorative headstock there to make it look decent
Last edited by cheezstik at Aug 3, 2011,
Quote by cheezstik
Wow, if this guitar is too small for you then you must like huge guitars lol. Seriuosly though, what do you consider normal sized then?

ones where the headstock is smaller than the body
Looks like it just needs to be scaled up by a bit, standardish sort of guitar is around 330mm x 430mm, and I don't think that'll be close to that

Chur
Quote by xadioriderx

Yeah. From my quick probably inacurit mesurments the body would be about 175mm from the end of the neck to the end of the body behind the bridge. That was using the headstock for refrence though and you may not have made that to scale making all my mesurments off haha. But I'd say it probably needs to be scaled up too. And an extra tuning key .
that is ugly
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
the original looks like a mean shark, the bottom one just kinda looks like a dolphin...
but i think its got potential, get it to scale and smoothed out, who knows! the original is as close to a decent looking X shape than has been made so far
I like it TS. Just make the bridge side horns a bit bigger, it looks a little disproportional as is...
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by xadioriderx

Lol, didnt realise that. I just checked just then and realised that i copied and pasted the headstock directly from a mockingbird that was 200-300 pxels bigger without resizing it lol. If I actually put some time into it, it might look a bit better.
With another 5 minutes of boredom comes another weird mashup.

Here it is:

It kinda looks like a firebird x that b.c. rich puked all over to me lol.
Quote by cheezstik
After looking at a picture of a b.c. rich stealth that I was going to get only becuase it had 7-strings, the shape really annoyed me. So i pasted it into paint.net and starting messing about with it and eventually got something.

It went from

to

I just got a stealth body shape, copied the bottom left part to the top left and the top right to the bottom right. Now it has a upper body of an SG and a lower body of a parallel stealth/xiphos/ml (sort of). I then copied a headstock from a mockingbird pro x and stuck it on and turned the saturation down to make it silver and it was done. It kinda looks silly because i didn't put too much time into it and i pasted a 6 string headstock onto a 7 string neck. What are your thoughts?

a neck-heavy tilting is bound to happen. even a normal sized SG needs to be hold so it won't fall neck first towards the floor, dunno with a body that small and a neck that huge.
Quote by sytharnia1560
the stealth is perfect as it is....why butcher it to something that is just damn ugly

+1
Dear OP,

Please never go into guitar design.

Thank you.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by cheezstik
With another 5 minutes of boredom comes another weird mashup.

Here it is:

It kinda looks like a firebird x that b.c. rich puked all over to me lol.

The huge upper horn you have by the neck would look better if you put it on the bottom side, giving an Explorer-type look. My preference would be to leave the Stealth as it is, with sharper corners or something like that
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!
the point is...?
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Quote by IronMaiden76
the point is...?

Well there's 4 points

I'd straighten the bottom left horn out a just a tiny bit (so that on the inside it's straighter, but still has a curve), and then scale it correctly. Other than that it's weird, but not bad looking.
Quote by -MintSauce-

Hmm

Wtf is that guitar?? And more to the point; what's it got to do with this thread lol
Quote by Wisthekiller
Well there's 4 points

I'd straighten the bottom left horn out a just a tiny bit (so that on the inside it's straighter, but still has a curve), and then scale it correctly. Other than that it's weird, but not bad looking.

I thought it was kinda weird too but it's 101% normal compared to some of b.c. riches other shapes. Have a look at some of b.c riches other weird shapes over here . I love the mockingbird, ironbird, virgin and bich shapes even though they're really weird. The really weird but cool shapes are bich doubleneck which can be found here . I'd get that guitar if i ever needed a 12 string. But some of the weird shapes like the stealth, look like they gave a dean ml or ibanes xiphos to a child with a knife to play around with for a while.