Worked at and attended many gigs over the years and in the process i have collected around 70 guitar picks from bands over the years, all printed with names/band names/logos etc also got stuff like AAA passes, set lists, drum sticks and local crew tshirts.

My prized plectrums would have to be my rolling stones ones i got around 2002 and particularly my blue Mick Jagger one as he only played guitar on 1 song at the gig and i managed to get the plectrum off the stage when we were clearing up, along with that i got a keith richards and a ronnie woods one, and also one which said BLONDIE which i tracey back to blondie chaplin who was playing bass on that tour.

Also got a load more from bands like Def Lepard, Whitesnake, Anthrax, White Zombie, Offspring, Nofx etc etc

wondering if anyone else collects them?

Thinking about moving some of them on to fund a trip to NYC
Last edited by kieranbhoy at Aug 3, 2011,
Um, I don't collect picks but I sure do lose picks.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Um, I don't collect picks but I sure do lose picks.

Same lol...
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Never got a pick from a gig, always tempted to start crackin' skulls to get some.
Quote by Steve635z
Never got a pick from a gig, always tempted to start crackin' skulls to get some.

its a slippery road to go down spend half the gig concentrating on where the next pick is going to land rather than enjoy the music

but when you get one, it makes it all worth while
there are some very serious collectors out there, i wouldnt class myself anywhere near them, i dont buy and sell them online just pick them up at gigs that iv been lucky enough to do.

Some people have thousands and spend there whole lifes chasing certain picks
Has anyone tried Musicians Friend picks? I just ordered a dozen of them for $2. They get great reviews so I'm gonna try them out.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food