I'm considering buying a Boss GT-6 Guitar Effects Processor for £70. It's extremely cheap compared to other prices and someone in my area is selling it via a trading website.

I'm up for buying it and I have the money but I'm just wondering if it's for me? I play mainly metal so I'm wondering if it can be used as an overdrive /w wah and such. I'm really a no0b when it comes to pedals especially since I've only ever used single pedals instead of whole pedal boards/processors so I don't want to buy something that potentially does nothing for me ...
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
An old guitar teacher of mine had a GT-8. It was just alright, but tbh I'd rather use that £70 on another pedal in my collection lol
Gear:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey 6505+ Combo (60w)
Roland Cube 20w
Ibanez TS-9
Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-5
It'll work, but don't expect boutique quality sound. The GT series of multiFX sound generic to my ears. If you want some variation to your tone and some FX to mess around with on the cheapskates, it's not bad. If you want good quality sound, I'd pass on the GT and go for individual pedals.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.