http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a333096/duncan-bannatyne-offers-gbp50k-to-break-mans-arms.html

Love this, I would have broke his/her/their arms for £25,000.... little shits thinking they can get away with crap.

BTW, not seen this on here and searched couldn't see anything
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm surprised Lulzsec hasn't emerged from the woodwork again claiming to have found out who is doing it, announcing their love of Dragon's Den and doing it all for the piratey lulz.
he's simply asking for information leading to his arrest now.

he seems pretty traumatised, hope they find the idiot behind this.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I quite like this guy. Despite being disgustingly rich, he seems to be a very nice guy too. A lot of people who start their own business and get successful from it seem so far up their own ass. This guy was on the radio a while a go and he seemed so down to earth and pleasant.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I quite like this guy. Despite being disgustingly rich, he seems to be a very nice guy too. A lot of people who start their own business and get successful from it seem so far up their own ass. This guy was on the radio a while a go and he seemed so down to earth and pleasant.

not to forget about alan sugar

that man's a legend
He has a good pitch, but trying to track down one man with nothing to go on is almost impossible.

I wish him the best of luck but,

Im out.
His ethos is good, but the idea is awful.

I hope it fails.

I'm OUT.

PaulyEDIT: In all seriousness though, if I knew who the guy in question was, I'd break his arms, legs and spine, all for free.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Aug 3, 2011,
with him being scottish, breaking someones arms is a pretty light punishment.

the threatener best be happy that he didn't offer money to paralyse him.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by laid-to-waste

that man's a legend

Because Alan Sugar isn't up his own arse at all.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by laid-to-waste

that man's a legend

Alan Sugar is on my list of people I hate the most. Can't stand him. I know it's TV and all that, but he seems like a complete dick. And in the grand scheme of things, he's not even that rich or powerful.
Quote by papershredder
Because Alan Sugar isn't up his own arse at all.

i don't see why he shouldn't be. with the way he got into business, you'd find it hard if you weren't unbelievably confident about yourself.

plus, i was talking about his 'down to earth' quality.
Saw this earlier, good on him. It's silly that he probably was asked by his PR team to delete the comment about breaking the arms. I would have done it.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
Saw this earlier, good on him. It's silly that he probably was asked by his PR team to delete the comment about breaking the arms. I would have done it.

it's like hiring the world as your hitman
Quote by laid-to-waste
it's like hiring the world as your hitman

The only problem is, I had a peruse on twitter, and people are harassing a user with a very similar username to the person who started the threats.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Okay Duncan i am interested, but i want 25% of your business, and the rights to bang your daughter out when she reaches 18.

Do we have a deal?
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Okay Duncan i am interested, but i want 25% of your business, and the rights to bang your daughter out when she reaches 18.

Do we have a deal?

Why wait?