http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14387836

A 76-year-old Labour MP says he and his parliamentary colleagues have an inescapable "sexual magnetism".

Paul Flynn told the Daily Telegraph that for "inexplicable" reasons even the most "superficial, unattractive, mis-shapen" MPs seemed irresistible.

What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
must... resist use... of the pear
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 3, 2011,
Quote by WCPhils
must... resist use... of the pear

It ain't bannable bro, pear away.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
76 year olds put out. They know they're not going to get any before they turn into a pool of goo that drips through the tennant above them's room, so when a strapping young 21 year old like myself shows up at their apartment with a sack of wine, they go to crazy town on mah shit.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
76 year olds put out. They know they're not going to get any before they turn into a pool of goo that drips through the tennant above them's room, so when a strapping young 21 year old like myself shows up at their apartment with a sack of wine, they go to crazy town on mah shit.

Sig'd
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Actually politicians have something else completely different going for them.
Monstrously inflated egos, a false sense of accomplishment, and the unbearable stench of incompetence...

Then again, I understand how Mr.Flynn arrived at his conclusion.
Quote by Argonaut

Sig'd

Ahh appreciations sir!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
76 year olds put out. They know they're not going to get any before they turn into a pool of goo that drips through the tennant above them's room

the anti-gravity pensioners are here
If this is true then I assume the mayor in Lithuania has the world's largest penis and has to compensate somehow to make up for that sexual magnetism.

And he does that by riding in a tank.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 3, 2011,
That's because the only thing a women cares about is how much money a man has in his wallet.
I'd bang Weiner.

And those angry guys on Fox just so I could publicize it for the lawlz.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by WaterGod
That's because the only thing a women cares about is how much money a man has in his wallet.

this
Quote by WaterGod

This is kind of true, but only really insofar (in terms of attractiveness) as money is seen as an indicator of drive and ambition, which is what is the actual attractive quality it would seem. For instance some kid who lives off his Daddy's trust fund might do quite well with the ladies who are using him to get cash, but he won't be seen as sexually attractive by them. If he earned it himself it'd be a different story.
Power is a similar indicator and thus it would be absolutely correct to say that (successful) politicians have a sexual magnetism, or at least the straight male ones do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You know what? I'm actually inclined to agree, especially the guys around 30 or 40. They're not bad looking, well groomed, very well educated Oxford & Cambridge graduates, have a sense of personality that you know they've been high on a number of ocassions:

To be honest, they've got a Colin Firth, George Cloony thing going on but they're way more clever. I think a lot of them are quite good-looking. Threadstarter, do you have any idea how many clever women in their mid twenties who would go for a guy like that if they could? The younger you are, the more you won't understand.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 3, 2011,