Ah apologies, but I feel this is the suitable forum for them, they're much more an emo/pop punk (except more emo) than a "hardcore" band. Regardless of almost all the members being in hardcore bands.
Yeah I agree. I think the only reason the thread is in the hardcore forum is because most of the people who listen to this band on UG post in the hardcore forum.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
As with a whole bunch of other bands that should go in here! Either both should be merged into one giant forum or people should learn their genres a little better! On topic, however, I'm super excited for the new record!
Quote by NegiTom
As with a whole bunch of other bands that should go in here! Either both should be merged into one giant forum or people should learn their genres a little better! On topic, however, I'm super excited for the new record!

I'm personally fine with all of those bands being posted in the hardcore forum. If the bands are going to get more discussion then it's better that they are in the hardcore forum. I don't think merging the two forums would be a good idea.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I think we should combine the A&I, PP&E, Hardcore, and Punk & Ska forums all into one. Then split that mega-forum into two -- good bands and shit bands -- in order to create the most cohesive, quality-dense forum UG has ever seen. Maybe the 'Good Rap' and 'Techno And Dance' threads can come with us.

I know it would be quite the clamor to organize, but think of the possibilities!
Quote by due 07
I think we should combine the A&I, PP&E, Hardcore, and Punk & Ska forums all into one. Then split that mega-forum into two -- good bands and shit bands -- in order to create the most cohesive, quality-dense forum UG has ever seen. Maybe the 'Good Rap' and 'Techno And Dance' threads can come with us.

I know it would be quite the clamor to organize, but think of the possibilities!

Soooooo.... TPS?
I'm an asshole.
Quote by Annihilator666
This band is one of my favourites. I'm going to bump the thread in the deadcore forum.

I had to re-read this because I got momentarily angry that we apparently had a deathcore forum, then momentarily confused that Daylight were apparently in it.

All is well.
My name is Danny. Call me that.