Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
UX2 is the better interface

Cubase is the better program

But I don't want to use more money on a software after buying a soundcard :/ I don't have soo much money to spare x)
You don't have to use the software it gives you, of course. I'd get the UX2 and download Reaper.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

get the UX2 i have it the models are ok and if you use a good program and you record your amp you get very good sound and quality of rcording. it comes with crappy demo software though. so thepiratebay.com is you best friend here.

you know if you don't want to pay for a program you can still ask the gentle mister internet...
Reaper also cost money :/ But isn't the software that comes with it good enough? Or do I HAVE TO get another recording software?
Reaper's demo is completely un-crippled; all the features of the full program are usable, and it never actually expires. After 30 days, Reaper will pop up a 5 second reminder to buy the program, but it will never lose functionality.

Also, this thread should be in the Recording subforum; you'll probably get better advice there.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Reaper's demo is completely un-crippled; all the features of the full program are usable, and it never actually expires. After 30 days, Reaper will pop up a 5 second reminder to buy the program, but it will never lose functionality.

Also, this thread should be in the Recording subforum; you'll probably get better advice there.

Oh, okay!

Thanks everyone! I'll order the UX2 right away
Quote by zezima940
Oh, okay!

Thanks everyone! I'll order the UX2 right away

Good choice man.

I have the UX1 and use it with Reaper, it's great. Podfarm isn't amazing for recording rhythms, but it's great for silent practice or solos.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
Good choice man.

I have the UX1 and use it with Reaper, it's great. Podfarm isn't amazing for recording rhythms, but it's great for silent practice or solos.

I am mainly a rythm guitarist :S So that was bad news :s
If you don't need the phantom powered microphone inputs on the UX2, get the UX1. Not only is the hardware cheaper but all the model packs are half the price compared to UX2.
Quote by zezima940
I am mainly a rythm guitarist :S So that was bad news :s

It's fine for rhythm tones. You just need to sit down and tweak settings. PodFarm is a tweaker's program, no doubt.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals