So ive not seen a funny youtube clip for ages, and find myself checking out angry german kid, and myspace in the butt etc. Is the craze just dead or what?
no, but the whole funny viral video thing has lost hold and memes are what dominate internet humor now
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Not that much on youtube was ever funny in the first place. It's just filled with shit like Ray William Johnson and tosh.0 or whatever unfunny video bloggers are around now.
Quote by G.Krizzel

Wat.

I didn't understand a damn word in that video.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by TheReverend724

How come when I went there as a kid, I never saw any mariachis?

That aquarium sucks anyway
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I think the appeal of the, I guess you can say, "original" funny YouTube videos is the low quality of it. The fact that it was just some bored-as-**** suburban kids with a video camera. Now they've turned YouTube videos into a high budget piece of shit that usually isn't that funny. People spend thousands of dollars on equipment to make a horrible joke that isn't much funnier than the guy with the cell phone camera.
Speaking of funny videos, does anyone know where that "worst band ever" video went? The one that's just "DEATHHHH" and at the singer douses himself with chocolate at the end.
Youtube videos were never funny.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by thewho65
Speaking of funny videos, does anyone know where that "worst band ever" video went? The one that's just "DEATHHHH" and at the singer douses himself with chocolate at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOaehCRnIo

The original uploader took it down for a while, and someone else reuploaded it.